Magnetic-laser influence on the system of nitric oxide and contractile activity of smooth muscles of rat aorta under hypertension
Fedorov SM, Baziliuk OV, Kotsiuruba AV, Korkach IuP, Sahach VF
P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of PostgraduateEducation, Kyiv, Ukraine
O.O. Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, National Academyof Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
The study was conducted on three groups of rats: Group I included Wistar rats with normal blood pressure (frst control group); group II - rats with genetically determined hypertension (second control group); group III - rats with genetically determined hypertension under the infuence of magnetic-laser power (study group). For the low-intensively magnetic-laser infuence (MLI) we have used device MIT-MT, Ukraine, which was designed for the treatment of low-frequency magnetic feld using optical fow blue and red ranges of spectrum. The MLI duration was 15 minutes for the blue range, and 25 minutes for the red one. Biochemical studies included the determination of the activity of isoenzymes of NO-synthase: constitutive (cNOS) and inducible (iNOS), the content of free hemoglobin, stable metabolites of NO, namely nitrite - (NO2-) and nitrate - (NO3-) anions, resistance to acid hemolysis of red blood cells. The contractile activity of smooth muscles of the aorta was measured. We found that magnetic-laser exposure of rats with genetically determined hypertension in the red (630 nm) and blue (470 nm wavelength) optical range even after a single session leads to an increased synthesis of nitric oxide in the blood plasma. Our data sindicate that the most effective in the intensifcation of endogenous nitric oxide (increase of NO2- and reduction of NO3-) and endothelium-dependent responses of aorta in rats with genetically determined hypertension was a ten-day course of the magnetic-laser exposure in the optical fow of the blue spectral range. Also, after 10 sessions of magnetic-laser exposure in rats from the above specifed spectrum a stabilization of erythrocyte membranes was observed.
magnetic-laser influence, nitric oxide, smoothmuscles, aorta, stabilization of erythrocyte membranes, hypertension.
- Abramovich SG, Korovina EA, Berdnikova IA, Yan-Chukovskaya EN Possibilities of physiotherapy correction of vasomotor function of endothelium and microcirculation in patients with advanced hypertension . Physiotherapy, balneology and rehabilitation. 2009. N 4. P.16-18.
- Bobrovnitsky IP, Knyazev TA, Kuznetsova LN, Otto MP, Nikiforova TI The use of LED devices in the APEC series for the treatment of patients with hypertension . Manual for physicians. M., 2005. 12 p.
- Borisenko GG, Postnov SS, Vladimirov Yu.A. Nitrosyllous cytochrome complexes of the mitochondrial chain-primary chromophores in the mechanism of photoactivation of respiration . Biol. membranes. 2002. 19, N 5. P.378-390.
- Buvaltsev VI, Mashina S.Yu., Pokidyshev D.A., Smirin B.V., Vaida L.A., Malyshev I.Yu., Manukhina E.B. The role of correction of the metabolism of nitric oxide in the body in the prevention of hypertensive remodeling of the cardiovascular system . Ross. cardiol. . 2002. 37, N 5. P.74-81.
- Buylin VA, Larushin AI, Nikitina MV Light-La-Grain Therapy . A Guide for Doctors. Tver: Triad, 2004. 256 p.
- Varakin Yu.A. Hypolipidemic therapy in the prevention of ischemic stroke . Atmosphere. Nervous diseases. 2006. N 3. P.2-6.
- Voloshin PV, Malakhov VA, Zavgorodnaya AN Endothelial dysfunction in cerebrovascular pathology. Kharkov, 2006. 92 p.
- Gazdanov A.A. Effect of laser therapy on endothelial function, microcirculation and some indicators of hemorheology in patients with stable angina: Av-Toref. diss. … To the sciences. Vladikavkaz. 2009. 21 p.
- Gotto A.M. Development of the concept of dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases . Rus. honey. . 2006. 14, N 17. P.18-23.
- Zateyshikov AA, Zateyshikov DA Endothelial regulation of vascular tone: research methods and clinical significance . Cardiology. 1998. N 9. P.68-81.
- Zotova IV, Zateyshikova AA, Sidorenko BA Synthesis of nitric oxide and development of atherosclerosis . Cardiology. 2002. N 4. P. 58-67.
- Karandashov VI, Petukhov EB, Zrodnikov VS Biological and clinical effects of purple and blue light . Bul. experiment. biology and medicine. 1997. N 4. P. 452-454.
- Korkushko OV, Lishnevskaya V.Yu. Endothelial dysfunction. Clinical aspects of the problem . Circulation and hemostasis. 2003. N 2. P.4-14.
- Lapshina LA, Molodan VI, Shevchenko OS, Nemtsova VD Endothelial dysfunction at the initial stages of arterial hypertension and methods of its non-drug correction . Ukr. therapist. . 2001. 3, N 4. P.39-42.
- Levadna AV Functional state of vascular endothelium in patients with dyscirculatory encephalopathy caused by stenosis of the internal carotid artery . Ukr. honey. almanac. 2008. 11, N 4. P.87-88.
- Markov H.M. On the bioregulatory system of L-arginine-nitric oxide . Patol. physiology and experiment. therapy. 1996. N 1. P.34-39.
- Polivoda SN, Cherepok AA The role of oxidative stress and impaired nitric oxide metabolism in hypertension . Heart and blood vessels. 2004. 1, No. 5. P.39-44.
- Sagach VF, Basiluk OV, Kotsyuruba AV, Bukhanevich OM Disorders of endothelium-dependent vascular reactions, arginase and NO-synthase pathways of L-arginine metabolism in arterial hypertension . Physiol. . 2000. 46, N 3. P.3-13.
- Sagach VF, Kotsyuruba AV, Basiluk OV, Megedy OF, Stepanenko LG Inhibitors of the arginase pathway of L-arginine metabolism as a new pathway of antihypertensive compounds: effect of urea on oxidative and non-oxidative metabolism of L-arginine and vascular tone in hypertension . Ibid. 2004. 50, N 6. P.9-18.
- Samosyuk IZ, Lyseniuk VP, Loboda MV Laser therapy and laser puncture in clinical and spa practice. K .: Health, 1997. 240 p.
- Samosyuk IZ, Chukhraev NV, Zubkova ST, Samosyuk NI, Shishkov GE Physical methods in the treatment and medical rehabilitation of patients and the disabled. K: Health, 2004. 624 p.
- Solov'ev AI Metamorphoses in the "family" of nitric oxide. From the origin of life on earth to apoptosis and the regulation of cellular functions and communications . Treatment and diagnostics. 2003. N 3. P.8-14.
- Terskov IA, Gitelzon II The method of chemical (kilot) erythrograms . Biophysics, 1957. 2, N 2. P.259-266.
- Gotto A.M. Evolving Concepts of Dyslipidemia, Atherosclerosis and Cardiovascular Disease . J. Amer. Coll. Cardiol. 2005. .46, N 7. P. 1219-1224.
- Chou T.C., Yen M.N., Li C.Y., DingY.A. Alterations of nitric oxide synthase expression with aging and hypertension in rats . Hypertension. 1998. 2, 31. P.643-648.
- Grunfeld S., Hamilton C.A., Mesaros S., McClain S.W., Dominiczak A.F., Bohr D.F., Malinski T. Role of superoxide in the depressed nitric oxide production by the endothelium of genetically hypertensive rats . Ibid. 1995. 26, (6 Pt). P.854-857.
- Millgard J., Hagg A., Sarabi M., Lind L. Endothelium-dependent vasodilation in normotensive subjects with a familial history of essential hypertension and in young subjects with borderline hypertension . J. Blood Press. 2002. 11, 5. P.279-284.
- Okano H., Ohkubo C. Experimental to a moderate intensity static magnetic feld enhances the hypothensive effect of a calcium channel blocker in spontaneously hypertensive rats . Biolelectromagnetics. 2005.-26.-P.611-623.
- Okano H., Onmori R., Tomita N., Ikada Y. Effects of moderate-intensity static magnetic field an VEGF-A stimulated endothelial capillary tube formation in vivo. Biolelectromagnetics.-2006.-27(8).-P.628-640.
- Soloviev A.I., Stefanov A.V., Bazilyuk O.V., Sagach V.F. Phospholipid vesicles (liposomes) restore endothelium-dependent cholinergic relaxation in thoracic aorta from spontaneously hypertensive rats . J. Hypertens. 1993. 11. P.623-627.
- Soloviev A.I., Parshikov A.V., Stefanov A.V. Evidence for the involvement of protein Kinase C in depression of endothelium-dependent vascular responses in spontaneously hypertensive rats . J. Vasc. Rec. 1998. 35, N 5. P.325-331.