The reaction of human surface and inside body temperature to extreme hypothermia
Panchenko OA, Onishchenko VO, Liakh IuIe
Scientific and Research Center "State Oceanarium" of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Sevastopol, Ukraine
The dynamics of changes in the parameters of the surface and core body temperature under the systematic impact of ultra-low temperature is described in this article. As a source of ultra-low temperature was used «Cryo Therapy Chamber» Zimmer Medizin Systeme firm Zimmer Electromedizin (Germany) (-110°C). Surface and internal body temperature was measured by infrared thermometer immediately before visiting cryochamber and immediately after exiting. In the study conducted 47,464 measurements of body temperature. It was established that the internal temperature of the human body under the influence of ultra-low temperatures in the proposed mode of exposure remains constant, and the surface temperature of the body reduces by an average of 11,57°C. The time frame stabilization of adaptive processes of thermoregulation under the systematic impact of ultra-low temperature was defined in the study.
ultra-low temperature, the surface temperature ofthe body, internal body temperature, thermoregulation, totaltime of cryotherapy.
- Antonova V.O. Features of thermoregulation in individuals exposed to extreme cryotherapy . Pitannya eksperim. that kl_p. medicine. 2009. 2, Vin. 13. p. 11-17.
- Antonova V.O. Assessment of changes in the psychophysiological state of a person under the influence of ultra-low temperatures . Pitannya eksperim. that kl_p. medicine. 2010 . 1, Vin. 14. p. 17-23.
- Baranov A.Yu., Kidalov V.N. Cold treatment. Cryomedicine. St. Petersburg: Aton Publishing House, 1999 .-- 272 p.
- Bacherikov A.N., Kuz'minov V.N., Tkachenko T.V. Modern concepts of the thermoregulation system . News. psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy. 2006. N 1. p. 178-182.
- Lyakh Yu.E., Umansky V.Ya., Savchenko M.V. Modeling of processes of growth of length and body weight in children . Tomsk State University Journal. hygiene and epidemiology. 2001. 5, No. 1. p. 56-60.
- Lyakh Yu.E., Guryanov V.G., Khomenko V.N., Panchenko O.A. Basics of computer biostatistics. Analysis of information in biology, medicine and pharmacy with the statistical package MedStat. Donetsk: Papakitsa E.K., 2006 .-- 214 p.
- Lyakh Yu.E., Panchenko O.A., Tetura SM., Antonova V.O. Evaluation of the impact of extremely low temperatures on the patient's body during general air cryotherapy . Universit. klinika. 2009. 5, No. 1-2. p. 78-82.
- Lyakh Yu.E., Panchenko O.A., Tetura SM., Antonova V.O. Preliminary results of using extreme cryotherapy in a rehabilitation center . Actual. questions theor. and butt. Biophysics, Physics, and Chemistry: V Int. conf. Sevastopol, 2009. p. 133-136.
- Nazarenko G.I., Geroeva I.B., Glushkov V.P., Saykovskaya T.V. Improving the quality of life of patients with rheumatoid arthritis by the method of general air cryotherapy . General and local air cryotherapy. 2009. p. 22-25.
- Obukhova A.A., Baturina T.D. Functional relationships of thermotopography indices of healthy individuals with hemodynamic status of an organism . Cardiology. 1991. 31. p. 56-59.
- Portnov V.V., Medveleva R.Kh. General cryotherapy . General and local cryotherapy. M., 2009. p. 5-24.
- Stikharev A.A. Comparative assessment of body temperature, measured at different points in a person in the cold . Hygiene and sanitation. 1993. No. 5. p. 46-48.
- Tetura SM., Antonova V.O. The infusion of extreme therapy into the functional camp of the heart-and-ship system of people . Pitania eksperim. that kl_p. Medicine. 2009 .-- 2, Vip. 13. p. 72-79.
- Ulmer H.-F., Bruck K., Ewe K. Human physiology. M.: World, 1996. v. 3. p. 665-687.
- Fricke R. Ganzkurperkaltetherapie in einer Kaltekam-mer mit Temperaturen um 110 °C . Z. Phys. Med. Baln. Med. Klim. 1989. 18. P. 1-10.
- Papenfuv W. Power from the Cold . Winfried PapenfuB. Edition k, holder: Friedrich Kehrer, Regensburg, 2006. P. 143.
- Joch W., Fricke R., Uckert S. Der Einfluss von Kalte auf die sportliche Leistung . Leistungssport. 2002. 32, N 2. P. 11-15.