Peculiarities of bile formation in rats of different sex under estron influence
Klymiuk OV, Bondzyk OV, Reshetnik IeM, Vesel's'kyĭ SP, Makarchuk MIu
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Ukraine
The influence of estron (8 ug/100g of animal’s body weight) on the exocrine function of liver and the changes in bile acid composition of bile on different sex rats was studied. It was shown, that hormone at the applied dose, effected choleresis of female rats more effectively. Estron also caused different changes in bile composition. So, estron stimulated bile acid conjugation with taurine and glycin in female rat liver. Increasing of free and conjugated bile acid biosynthesis in male rats was observed.
estron, choleresis, bile, bile acids.
- Babichev V.N. Receptor mechanisms of action of sex hormones. Can a receptor work without a ligand? . Problems of endocrinology. 2006. 52, No. 1. p.32-38.
- Vedernikova N.N., Maysky A.I. Analysis of the criteria for the specificity of the action of sex hormones on the liver tissue . Successes sovr. biology. 1978. 86, Issue 2. p. 283-292.
- The method for determining bile acids in biological fluids: A.s. 4411066. 14 USSR, MBI G 01 N 33. 50 . SP. Veselsky, P.S. Lyashchenko, I.A. Lukyanenko (USSR). No. 1624322; Stated January 25, 1988; Publ. 01. 30. 1991, Bull. Number 4.
- Vishnyakova T.G., Shnyra A.A., Bocharov A.V. Identification of the direct regulatory effect of estrogen on hepatocytes, estimated by changing the level of a particular estrogen-binding protein in the primary structure of cells . Biochemistry. 1989. N 4. p. 694-701.
- Zhukova L.A., Sumin S.A., Lebedev T.Yu., Andreeva N.S., Gulamov A.A. Emergency endocrinology: a training manual. M.: Medic. inform. Agency, 2006. 160 p.
- Kishkun A.A. Manual of laboratory diagnostic methods. M.: GEOTAR-Media, 2007 . 800 p.
- Korochina N.E. Gastroenterological aspects of the metabolic syndrome . Ros. journal gastroenterology, hepatology, coloproctology. 2008. 18. p. 26-37.
- Rosen V.B. Sex hormones and their cytoreception in multiple control of liver functions . Tomsk State University Journal. USSR Academy of Medical Sciences. 1983. No. 2. p. 80-86.
- Tepperman J., Tepperman H. Physiology of metabolism and endocrine system. M.: Mir, 1989 .-- 653 p.
- Alvaro D., Mancino M.G., Onori P., Franchitto A., Alpini G., Francis H., Glaser S., Gaudio E. Estrogen and pathophysiology of the biliary tree . World J. Gastroenterol. 2006. 12, N 22. P.3537-3545.
- Bravo E., Cantafora A., Avella M., Botham K. M. Metabolism of chylomicron cholesterol is delayed by estrogen. An in vivo study in the rat . Exp. Biol. Med. 2001. 226, N . P.112-118.
- Bravo E., Cantafora A., Cicchini C, Avella M., Botham K. M., The influence of estrogen on hepatic cholesterol metabolism and biliary lipid secretion in rats fed fish oil . Biochim. et Biophys. Acta Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 1999. 1437, N 3. P.367-377.
- Cirillo D. J., Wallace R. B., Rodabough R. J., Greenland P., LaCroix A. Z., Limacher M. C, Larson J. C. Effect of Estrogen Therapy on Gallbladder Disease . JAMA 2005 293, N 3 P.330-339.
- Kalala S., Krishna M., Shah R., Lebovics E., Frishman W. H. Pstmenopausal hormone replacement therapy and the risk of calculous gallbladder disease . Clin. Geriatrics. 2006. 14, N 3. P.25-29.
- Wang H. H., Afdhal N. H., Wang D. O-H. Overex-pression of estrogen receptor b increases hepatic cholesterogenesis, leading to biliary hypersecretion in mice . J. Lipid Res. 2006 47, N 4 P.778-786.