The influence of a low-frequency current electromagnetic field on prenatal development
Zaporozhye National University, Ukraine
The influence of a low-frequency current electromagnetic field on prenatal processes of chick embryos development was investigated. Considering multiple external factors influencing the result, three incubations have been performed. By triple processing during 1 minute (for 9th, 12th and 15th incubation days), the deductibility of eggs raises, the time of incubation and output duration is reduced, decreases death rate of embryos during the incubation.
incubatory eggs, an electromagnetic field of a low-frequency electric current, deductibility, incubation duration,output duration, death rate of embryos.
- Bogatskaya OV, Gura OV Investigation of analgesia caused by low-intensity microwave acupuncture in mice of different genotypes . Fiziol Zh. 2004. 50, No. 2. P. 80-85.
- Berezovsky V.Ya. Biophysical medicine. Origins and modernity . Tamsamo. 2001. 47, No. 1 (part 2). pp. 4-12.
- Berezovsky V.Ya. Specific and nonspecific effects of electromagnetic radiation in biological objects . Ibid. 2003. 49, No. 2. P. 13-24.
- Breslawets VA, Sakhatsky MI, Stegniy BT Incubation of farm poultry eggs. Kharkiv, 2001. 92 p.
- Burtov YZ, Goldin YS, Krivopishin IP Egg incubation: a Handbook. M .: Agropromizdat, 1990. 239 p.
- Vlasov Yu.V., Bilyashevich TV Influence on the human body of electromagnetic fields . Safety of life: education, ecology, occupational safety, fire and industrial safety, safety in emergency: materials XI international. scientific readings by MANEB and International. scientific method. Conf. on Life Safety, Novocherkassk, May 24-26, 2007. Novocherkassk: JURGU (NPI), 2007. P. 130-135.
- Vysotskaya E.F. Stepanova NV Scenario-rehabilitation in vertebrogenic pain syndrome . Pedagogy, psychology and med-biol. prob. Phys. education and sports. 2007. N 4. P. 35-36.
- Golubtsova VA Critical periods of development of chicken embryos during incubation . Sat. scientific tr. interregion. scientific-practical conf., ded. 100th Anniversary of Prof. A.K. Ermolaeva. Great Luke. 2005. P. 98-101.
- Gulyar CO. Lymansky Yu.P. Mechanisms of the Initial Reception of Electromagnetic Waves of the Optical Dian-Zone . Physiol. . 2003. 49, No. 2. P. 35-44.
- Davydov BI, Zuev VG, Obukhova SB. Electromagnetic fields: is there a carcinogenic risk? . Aviation Cosmology and Medical Medicine. 2003. 37, N 2. P. 16-19.
- Dyadichkina L. Egg quality the key to successful incubation . Poultry breeding. 2008. N 3. P. 21-23.
- Dyadichkina LF, Poznyakova NS, Glavatskikh OV A guide to biological control in the incubation of eggs birds. Sergiev Posad, 2004 83 p.
- Dyadichkina L. Embryonic mortality of a bird . Poultry breeding. 2007. N 4. pp. 8-9.
- Ivanov VB, Subbotina TP, Khadartsev AA Irradiation of experimental animals with a low-intensity ultra-high-frequency electromagnetic field as a factor in carcinogenesis. experiment. biology and medicine. 2005. 139, N 2. S. 211-214.
- Limansky Yu.P., Kolbun M.D. The information-wave hypothesis of pain . Physiol. . 2004. 50, N 3. WITH. 92-102.
- Luzin VI, Pohvalitiy AP, Kucherenko SL, Berezhnyi SP. The influence of electromagnetic fields on the chemical composition of bone regeneration in plastic defects by ceramic hydroxylapatite . Physiol. . 2003. 49, N 2. P. 91-95.
- Melchikov AS, Melchikova NM Homeostasis change under the influence of extreme factors of electromagnetic nature (experimental study) . Uspekhi Sovr. natural sciences. 2004. N 3. P. 19.
- Orlov MV Biological control in incubation . Under Society. ed. IP Corruption. 3rd ed., Reworking. and ext. Moscow: Rosselkhozizdat, 1987. 223 p.
- Ostryakova AE, Ivanova TV, Podstreshnyy AT, Breslawets VA Physico-morphological indications of quality of eggs of different lines and hybrids of egg chickens . Poultry breeding: Interspecies. theme. Sciences. Sat. . UAAN Kharkiv, 2003. Vin. 53. P. 93-100.
- Otryganiev PK, Isaev Yu.A., Dyadichkina LF Recommendations for the diagnosis of causes of embryonic mortality of farm poultry . VNITIP. Zagorsk, 1982. 34 p.
- Pechenizhskaya TB, Ostryakova OS, Kovalenko GT, Statnik I.Ya. Quality of eggs in lines of egg chickens of different genetic origin . Poultry farming: Interspecies. theme. Sciences. Sat. . W UAAN. Kharkov, 2004. Wine. 55. P. 83-87.
- Popadyukha Yu.A., Sychev SA The use of unconventional means in the prevention of osteochondrosis in athletes of power sports . Pedagogics, psychology and medical biology. prob. Phys. education and sports. 2007. N 4. pp. 170-174.
- Presman AS Electromagnetic field and wildlife. Moscow: Science, 1968. 310 p.
- Prokudina NA, Artemenko AB, Ogurtsova NS Methods of biological control in incubation . Under Society. ed. Yu.A. Ribbon. Borki, 2006. 107 p.
- Handbook of Egg Incubation . Ed. Yu.N. Vladimir. M .: Kolos, 1983. 176 p.
- Sushko BS, Lymans'kyĭ IuP. Change in pain reaction by combined action of nitric oxide modulators and low intensity electromagnetic field. . Fiziol Zh. 2005. 51, N 5. P. 50-55.
- Fisinin VI, Dyadichkina LF, Goldin Y. Incubation of eggs of farm poultry: Method. recommendations . Under commonly. ed. YOU. Fisina. Sergiev Posad: VNITIP, 2005. 120 p.
- Chaialo PP, Hrubnyk BP. Characteristics of indices of biological oxidation under the therapeutic influence of electromagnetic radiation of millimeter range in a human organism. . Fiziol Zh. 2003. 49, N 2. p. 30-34.
- Chebotar'ova LL, Chebotar'ov HIe. [Use of low-power electromagnetic therapy in diabetic polyneuropathy]. . Fiziol Zh.- 2003. 49, N 2. P. 85-90.
- Chuian OM, Temur'iants NA, Makhonina MM, Zaiachnikova TV. Effect of hypokinetic stress and low intensity electromagnetic field of extremely high frequency on changes of cytokine concentration in rat blood. . Fiziol Zh.. 2005. 51, N 6. P. 70-78.
- Electromagnetic fields in the biosphere (in 2 volumes). T.II. Biological action of electromagnetic fields. M .: Science, 1984. 321 p.
- Adair R.K. Constraints on Biological Effects of Weak Extremely-lowfrequency Electromagnetic Fields . Phys. Rev. 1991. A 43. P. 1039-1048.
- Bovelli R., Bennici A. Stimulation of germination, callus growth and shoot regeneration of Nicotiana tabacum L. by Pulsing Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF) . Adv. Hort. Sci. 2000. 14. P. 3-6.
- Davies M.S. Effects of 60 Hz electromagnetic fields on early growth in three plant species and a replication of previous results . Bioelectromagnetics. 1996. 17. Issue 2. P. 154-161.
- De Loecker W., Delport P.H., Cheng N. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on rat skin metabolism . Biochimet. Biophys Acta. 1989. Jun 26. 982(1). P. 9-14.
- Lucchesini M., Sabatini A.M., Vitigliano C, Dario P. The pulsed electromagnetic field stimulation effect on development of Prunus cerasifera in vitroderived plant-lets . Acta Horticulturae. 1992. 310. P. 131-136.