The changes in mental working capacity of operatorsat 24-hour shift
V. Kalnysh, A. Shvets, A. Yeschenko
Research Institute of Military Medicine Problems of Military Forces of Ukraine, Irpin, Ukraine
Psychophysiological peculiarities of influence of a 24-hour shift work on the efficiency of operators have been discussed. It was shown that servicemen operators develop significant fatigue as a result of 24 hrs duty services. The informative psychophysiological characteristics which can be reliable indicators of fatigue level are highlighted. Individual psycho-physiological indicators of fatigue level, according to different mechanisms of its development, have been proposed. The hypothesis about the existence of several compensatory mechanisms for maintenance of long duty operators’ working capacity has been formulated.
Simple psychomotor reaction, compouned psy-chomotor reaction, functional mobility of nervous processes,working capacity
- Antomonov Yu.G. Modeling of biological systems. Directory. K .: Sciences. opinion, 1977 260 p.
- Barmina OS Features of professionally applied physical training of operators of mobile communication complexes . Uch. notes. 2009. 52, N 6. P. 13-16.
- Belevitin AB, Tsygan VN, Blaginin AA, Kotov OV, Tajanovsky V.Yu. Directions of improvement of psychophysiological support of professional activity of specialists of control of spacecraft . . . Military. honey. . 2010. N 4. P. 4-6.
- Blaginin AA Reliability of professional activity of operators of complex ergatic systems. St. Petersburg: Leningrad Publishing House. them. A.S. Pushkin, 2006. 144 p.
- Vinogradov MP Physiology of labor processes. M .: Medicine, 1966. 368 p.
- Ilyin EP Psychophysiology of human states. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2005. 412 p.
- Kim Soo Ying, VM Bashkin, LP Pavlova A method of assessing the functional state of the human cerebral cortex . Pat. Ross. Federation, Donetsk. Institute for Occupational Health and Occupational Diseases, RU2141244, SU1066533 A . 6 A61 B3 . 06. 20.11.99, bul. N 32.
- Korobaynikova PI Parameters of sensorimotor reactions, psychophysiological characteristics, academic achievement and indicators of human EEG . Psychol. . 2000. 21, N 3. WITH. 132-136.
- Korogodin VP Information and information phenomenon. Pushchina: Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1991. P. 22-24.
- Kochina ML, Firsov AG Information technology of estimation of time and frequency indicators of a human organism . Information processing systems. 2010. 83, N 2. P. 243-247.
- Kochina ML, Firsov AG Multifunctional device for conducting psychophysiological studies . Approx. radio electronics. 2010. 9, N 2. WITH. 260-265.
- Latmanizova LV An outline of the physiology of excitation. M .: Higher. school, 1972. 272 p.
- Makarenko MV Speed of information processing as a criterion of property of functional mobility of nervous processes . Visn. Nat. the Defense Academy of Ukraine. 2009. 10, N 2. P. 94-101.
- Makarenko MV Basics of professional selection of military specialists and methods of studying individual psychophysiological differences between people. K .: Institute of Physiology. OO The Epiphany of the NAS of Ukraine; Scientific research center humanitarian. Problems of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 2006. 395 p.
- Makarenko NV, Kalnis VV, Sytnik NI Method of professional selection of operators . A.S. N 1607777 USSR. Statement 04.07.88. No. 4454516, published. in BI, 1990. N 43. MKIA61B5 . 16.
- Maslov NB, Bloshchinsky IA, Maksimenko VN Neurophysiological picture of the genesis of fatigue, chronic fatigue and fatigue of the human operator . Human physiology. 2003. 29, N 5. P. 123-133.
- Novikov B.C., Lustin SI., Blaginin AA, Kozlov VP Changing the Operability of Command and Measurement Complex Operators in the Process of Day Watch . Voen. honey. . 1997. N 6. P. 55-59.
- Polevshchikov MM, Rozhentsov VV, Shabrukova NP, Palagin YS Testing athletes to determine the level of physical performance on the basis of psychophysiological parameters . Phys. education of students. 2010. N 3. P. 69-71.
- Akerstedt T., Wright K.P. Sleep Loss and fatigue in shift work and shift work disorder . Sleep Med. Clin. 2009. 4, N 2. P. 257-271.
- Ekstedt M., S4derstrim M., Akerstedt T., Nilsson J., Smndergaard H.P, Aleksander P. Disturbed sleep and fatigue in occupational burnout . Scand. J. Work Environ Health. 2006. 32, N 2. P.121-131.
- Gemelli K.K., Hilleshein E.F., Lautert L. The effect of shift work on the health of workers: a systematic review . Rev Gaucha Enferm. 2008. 29, N 4. P. 639-646.
- Knutsson A. Health disorders of shift workers . Occup. Med. 2003. 53,N 2. P.103-108. 23. Kaida K., Akerstedt T., Kecklund G., Nilsson Jens P., Axelsson J. Use of subjective and physiological indicators of sleepiness to predict performance during a vigilance task . Ind. Health. 2007. 45, N 4. P. 520-526.