Effects of amixine on electrophoretic mobility of murine T lymphocytes
Dolha OV, Pohoriela NKh, Bohorad-Kobel's'ka OS, Andronati SA, Mahura IS
- O.O. Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- D.K. Zabolotny Institute of microbiology and virology National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- O.V. Bogatsky Physicî-Chemiñal Institute National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Odesa, Ukraine
The amixine-induced early changes in the electrophoretic mobility (EPM) of murine splenic T lymphocytes were studied in vitro by the microelectrophoresis technique. It has been found that T lymphocytes treated with amixine have a greater EPM within the first hours of amixine addition than control cells. This change in EPM depends on the concentration of amixine in the medium and the duration of amixine exposure. It was concluded that the amixine-treated cells have a greater net negative surface charge density than control cells. This effect may play an important role in the cell-cell interaction during the immune response.
амиксин, индукторы интерферона,электрофоретическая подвижность, Т-лимфоциты.
- Andronati SA, Litvinova LA, Golovenko N.Ya. Oral inducer of endogenous interferon "Amixin" and its analogs . Journal. AMS of Ukraine. 1999. 5, N 1. p. 53-66.
- Bogatsky OV, Gren AI, Litvinova LO, Lampart GV On the synthesis of 2,7-bis- [2- (diethylamino) isoxy] fluorene-9-one . Add. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Avg. B. 1976 No. 7. P. 610-612.
- Vihrev DV, Zhuravel VA, Stukova NY, Semenenko MS, Firstova VV, Meleshchenko NY, Peka YS, Ledvanov M.Yu. Effectiveness of monitoring changes in immunological homeostasis in infectious diseases by the method of free distributive cell electrophoresis . Medits. immunology. 2001. 3, No. 2. P. 216.
- Grinstein SV., Kost OA Structural and functional features of membrane proteins . Usp. biol. chemistry. 2001. 41. P. 77-104.
- Dolgaya EV, Mironov SL, Pogorelaya N.Kh. Investigation of the surface charge of neurons of the spinal ganglia of rats by the method of microelectrophoresis . Neurophysiology. 1984. 16, N 2. P. 176-182.
- Dolgaya EV, Krylova IV, Rozhmanova OM Change of electrophoretic mobility of mouse T lymphocytes under the influence of concanavalin A . Biol. membranes. 1991. 8, No. 7. P. 755-762.
- Ershov F.I. The interferon system is normal and in pathology. M .: Medicine, 1996. 240 p.
- Interferonogens: prospects for clinical use. Manual for Doctors . Ed. Romantsov MG M .; St. Petersburg: Polysan NTFF, 1998. 41 p.
- Spivak M.Ya., Karpov O.V., Zholobak N.M., Lazarenko L.M., Timoshok I.O., Zotsenko V.M., Grabchenko N.I., Ganova L.O., Mikhailenko O. .M. Interferon inductors from theory to practice . Microbiol. . 2003. 65, No. 1-2. P. 191-204.
- Filippova TO, Golovenko N.Ya. Tiloron: biological activity profile. I. Pharmacological properties . Integrat. Anthropology. 2006. N 1 (7). P. 18-23.
- Filippova TO, Golovenko N.Ya. Tiloron: biological activity profile. II. Pharmacokinetics, toxicity, mechanisms of action . Integrat. Anthropology. 2006. N 2 (8). P. 36-41.
- Hunt S. Isolation of lymphocytes and accessory cells. In the book: Lymphocytes. Methods . Ed. J. Klaus, trans. with English. M .: Mir, 1990. P. 15-68.
- Eckert R. Cell division of the immune system. In the book: Immunological methods . Ed. Frimel G., trans. with n ... M .: Mir, 1987. P. 226-253.
- Bauer J., Stunkel K.G.E., Kachel V. Linkage between monokine production and regulation of the negative surface charge density of human monocytes . Immunol. Invest. 1992. 21, N 6. P. 507-521.
- Korohoda W., Wilk A. Cell electrophoresis a method for cell separation and research into cell surface properties . Cell. Mol. Biol. Lett. 2008. 13, N 2. P. 312-326.
- Mehrishi J. N., Bauer J. Electrophoresis of cells and the biological relevance of surface charge . Electrophoresis. 2002. 23, N 13. P. 1984-1994.
- Schutt W., Thomaneck U., Knippel E., Rychly J., Klinkmann H. Biomedical and clinical applications of automated single cell electrophoresis . Electrophoresis. 1990. 11, N 11. P. 970-975.
- Silin D.S., Lyubomska O.V., Ershov F.I., Frolov M.V., Kutsyna G.A. Synthetic and natural immunomo-dulators acting as interferon inducers . Current Pharmaceutical Design. 2009. 15, N 11. P. 1238-1247.