EARLY DIAGNOSTICS OF ISCHEMIC DAMAGES OF THE MYOCARDIUM BY MEANS OF THE MARKER OF OPENING THE MITOCHONDRIAL PORE
V. F. Sagach1, A.V. Dmitrieva1, J.A. Bubnova1, V.B. Maksimenko2, G.V. Knyshov2
- O.O. Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology National Academy Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- M.M. Amosov Institute Surgery Academy Medical Sciencesof Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
In the article a possibility of definition of level of the mitochon-drial factor (MF) for early diagnostics of the myocardial is chemic damages at patients during heart surgery was investigated. The reperfusion damages of heart were manifested by MPTP activation and MF release. The rising of MF level during a cardioplegia is comparable to level, which has been noted at patients with angina before operation of aorto-coronary shunting. The beginning of reperfusion, practically did not change MF level, but 5 minutes after restoration of a blood flow and warm reductions it increased to the maximum values. Thus, it closely correlated with a level of a myocardial contractility depression and data of biochemical researches, which are traditionally used in clinic for diagnostics of damages of a heart. It allows to confirm, what exactly reperfusion is a major factor damaging of a myocardium. Its important that, change of MF level we registered at first minutes of heart reperfusion, those are much earlier, than by means of other markers. It seems to us, that investigation of a MF is very perspective for early finding of an ischemic damages of different tissues and organs.
- Dmitrieva AV, Sagach VF, Boguslavsky A.Yu. Study of the participation of mitochondrial pores in the development of disorders of the contractile activity of the myocardium and blood vessels. Fiziol Zh. 2005. 51, N 3. P.18-24.
- Dmitrieva AV, Sagach VF, Boguslavsky A.Yu. Stable mitochondrial factor, which is released during reperfusion a study of the nature and effects on the myocardium and blood vessels . Wedge. and experiment. pathology. 2004. 3, N 2 (1). P.20-22.
- Kartashev DI, Mitofanova LB, Rubinchik VE et al. Comparative efficiency of operations of direct myocardial revascularization in the conditions of artificial blood circulation and on the working heart . Cardiovascular. surgery. 2006. Vip. 14. P. 93-96.
- Nadtochiy SN, Boguslavsky A.Yu., Sagach VF Determination of a stable factor of mitochondrial origin in vivo . Physiol. magazine. 2003. 49, N 5. p. 25-31.
Sagach VF, Vavilova GL, Strutynska NA, Akopova OV Influence of inducers and inhibitors of mitochondrial pores on its formation and on release of unidentified mitochondrial factor . Ibid. 2003. 49, N 1. p. 3-12
- Sagach VF, Dmitrieva AV, Bubnova YO etc. Method for diagnosis of ischemic-reperfusion myocardial damage and opening of mitochondrial pore . Patent for utility model N 26385-2007.
- Sagach VF, Szymanska TV, Nadtochiy SN Prevention of postperfusion disorders of heart function and inefficient use of oxygen with inhibitors of mitochondrial pore opening . Physiol. magazine. 2002. 48, N 6. p. 3-12.
- Trifonov IR Biochemical markers of myocardial necrosis. Part 1. General characteristics of biomarkers. Their use for the diagnosis of myocardial infarction: a review of modern recommendations . Cardiology. 2001. N 11. P. 93-95.
- 9. Borutaite V., Jekabsone A., Morkuniene R., Brown G.C. Inhibition of mitochondrial permiability transion prevent mitochondrial dysfunction, cytochrom c release and apoptosis inuced by heart ischemia . J.Mol. Cell.Cardiol. 2003. 35. P. 357-366.
- 10. Crompton M. Mitochondrial intermembrane junctional complexes and their role in cell deth . J. Physiol. 2000. 29,N 1. P.11-21.
- Dimond G., Forrester J.S. Effect of coronary artery desease and acute myocardial infarction on left ventricular compliance in man . Circulation. 1972. 45. P. 115-118.
- Donnely R., Millar-Craig M.W. Cardiac troponin: IT upgrade for the heart . Lancet. 1998. 351. P. 537-539.
- Halestrap A., Mcstay G., Clarke S. The permeability transition pore complex: another view . Biochimie. 2002. 84. P.153-166.
- Murphy A. Mitochondria in human desease . Biochemist. 2000. 4. P.139-184.
- Roberts R., Godwa K., Ludbrook P. et al. Specificity of elevated serum MB creatine phosphokinase activity in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction . Amer. J. Cardiol. 1975. 36. P. 433-437.
- Sastre J., Pallardo F.V., Vina J. Mitochondrial oxidative stress play a key role in aging and apoptosis . Life. 2000. 49. P. 427-435.
- Skulachev V.H. Mitochondrial physiology and pathology. Concepts of programmed deth of organelles, cells and organisms . Mol. Aspects Med. 1999. 20. P. 139-184.
- Vasudevan G., Mercer D., Varat M. Lactic dehydrogenase isoenzyme determination in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction . Circulation. 1978. 57. P. 1055-1067.
- Wu A., Apple F., Gibler B. et al. Use of cardiac marker in coronary artery disease. NACB SOLP Recommendations. National meeting American Association of Clinical Chemistry. Chicago, 1998. P. 148 152.