CHANGES IN THE STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION OF THE HEART UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SYSTEMATIC PHYSICAL LOADS
M.V. Malikov, N.V. Bogdanovska, C.Yu. Boichenko
Zaporizhzhiya National University, Ukraine
Echocardiographic examination of 28 untrained and 11 trained
young men aged 18-20 was performed. It has been shown that
long-term systematic muscular work of significant volume and
power contributes to the formation of a specific transformation
of structures and functions of the heart with a high degree of
lability aimed at ensuring the optimal form of adaptation to
muscular work. The significant influence of a combination
of systematic physical and psycho-emotional loads on the
nature of these changes is proved. There is a clear functional
dependence between the level of functional fitness of the
body and indicators of structural and functional organization
of the heart, namely: the deterioration of these indicators is
accompanied by a marked decrease in functional fitness (level
of physical performance and maximum oxygen consumption).
functional state; adaptation; structural and functional organization of the heart; systematic physical load.
- Vanyushin YuS, Khayrullin RR. Cardiorespiratory system as an indicator of functional state of athletes. Theory Pract Physical Culture. 2015;7:11-14. [Russian].
- Kovalenchenko VF, Stepanenko RV. The functional state of the cardiovascular system of the body of young men in the process of adaptation to prolonged physical exercise. Scientific Journal of National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Series 15. Scientific and pedagogical problems of physical culture (physical culture and sports). 2016;(70)16:38-42. [Ukrainian].
- Melnik SN, Sukach ES, Savchenko OG. The parameters of central hemodynamics in young people depending on the type of blood circulation during physical exercise. Probl Health Ecology. 2014;3(41):116-20. [Russian].
- Agabiti-Rosei E, Trimarco B, Muiesan M, et al. Cardiac structural and functional changes during long-term antihypertensive treatment with lacidipine and atenolol in the European Lacidipine Study on Atherosclerosis (ELSA). J Hypertens. 2005;23:1091-8.
- Bezuhlaia VV. Overexertion of the cardiovascular system in athletes: causes, symptoms, diagnosis, prevention. Sci Olympic Sport. 2016;1:33-9. [Ukrainian].
- Teregulov YuE, Teregulova ET, Maksumova NV, Maksimova MS. System indicators of blood circulation and types of hemodynamics at healthy young people. Pract Med. 2015;4-2(89):139-44. [Russian].
- Camici PG, Olivotto I, Rimoldi OE. The coronary circulation and blood flow in left ventricular hypertrophy. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2012;52(4):857-64.
- Butska LV. [Relationship between EPD, intervalography, ECG and ECHO-CG in athletes]. Coliection of scientific works of staff member of P.L. Shupyk NMAPE. 2010;19:412-9. [Ukrainian].
- Cacciapuoti F. Molecular mechanisms of left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) in systemic hypertension (SH)- possible therapeutic perspectives. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2015;(6):449-55.
- Cuspidi C, Rescaldani M, Sala C, et al. Prevalence of electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy in human hypertension: an updated review. J Hypertens. 2012;30(11):2066-73.
- Karaulova S, Boychenko K, Malikov N, Bogdanovskaya N, Samolenko T, Apaychev A. Innovative technologies based management of the training process of female athletes specializing in short distances running. J Physical Education and Sport (JPES). 2018;18(4):1876-80.
- Malikov M, Tyshcenko V, Boichenko K, Bogdanovska N, Savchenko V, Moskalenko N. Modern and methodic approaches to express-assessment of functional preparation of highly qualified athletes. J Physical Education and Sport (JPES). 2019;19(3):1513-8.
- Bauml MA, Underwood DA. Left ventricular hypertrophy: an overlooked cardiovascular risk factor. Cleveland Clin J Med. 2014;77(6):381-7.
- Bogdanovskaya NV, Kotsuruba AV, Golubenko AV. Induction of oxidative and nitrosative stress in boys in adapting to physical stress during training and competitive periods. Fiziol Zh. 2016;62(2):47-56. [Ukrainian].
- Milan A, Caserta MA, Avenatti E, et al. Anti-hypertensive drugs and left ventricular hypertrophy: a clinical update. Int Emerg Med. 2010;5(6):469-79.
- Rimer EG, Peterson LR, Coggan AR, Martin JC. Acute dietary nitrate supplementation increases maximal cycling power in athletes. Int J Sports Physiol Perform. 2015;3(3):275-80.
- Lovic D, Erdine S, Catakoğlu AB. How to estimate left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertensive patients. Anadolu Kardiyol Derg. 2014;14(4):389-95.