STATUS OF THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM AND CENTRAL HEMODYNAMICS IN THE PERSONS WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONAL MOBILITY OF NERVOUS PROCESSES UNDER POSTURAL LOADS
L.I. Yukhymenko1, 2, M.Y. Makarchuk2
- Cherkasy B. Khmelnytsky National University,Ukraine
- Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine
The variants of compensatory-adaptive reactions of central
hemodynamics and the autonomic nervous system (ANS) of
people under the conditions of postural stress were determined
depending on the level of functional mobility of the nervous
processes (FMNP).During an orthostatic load, the reactions
of individuals with a high level of FMNP were characterized
by the predominance of extracardiacregulation mechanisms
and with a low level - intracardial. The antiorthostatic load
caused activation of vascular and cardiac, as well as extracardiac
mechanisms of ANS regulation. Under these conditions,
a more expressive dynamic of heart rate variability (HR) in
the range of a high and low frequency waves (28–35%) was
revealed. At the same time, the decrease of waves of very low
HR frequency did not exceed 5–7%.In individuals with a high
level of FMNP, the functioning of the cardiovascular system
was characterized by a higher degree of tension of regulatory
mechanisms and a wider range of compensatory responses.
Persons with a low level of FMNP were distinguished by a low degree of tension in the regulatory mechanisms, which was
accompanied by a lower efficiency of adaptation reactions in
accordance with low aerobic capabilities of the myocardium.
The studied typological variants of compensatory reactions
can be useful as a prognostic criteria in conducting preventive
medical examinations as well as in the field of vocational
guidance and selection.
functional mobility of nerve processes; postural loads; adaptive reactions;central hemodynamics; autonomic nervous system.
- Tsybenko VA. Blood circulation rphysiology with the basics of pathophysiology. Cherkasy: CNTI; 2010. [Ukrainian].
- Laukkanen AJ, Kurl S. Blood pressure responses during exercise testing-is up best for prognosis? Ann Med. 2012;44(3):218-24.
- Marakushun DI, Isaeva II. Evaluation of the state of the sympathoadrenal system of the organism in primary arterial hypotension. Bull Biol Med Probl. 2015;2:164-8. [Ukrainian].
- Minina EN, Fainzilberg LS. Analysis of the functional state of the cardiovascular system on the totality of signs of a phase portrait of a single-channel ECG. Rus J Cardiol. 2015;12:7-13. [Russian].
- Makarenko MV, Lizogub VS. Ontogenesis of psychophysiological functions of a person. Cherkasy: Vertical; 2011. [Ukrainian].
- WayneAM. Vegetative disorders: Clinic, treatment, diagnosis. M: Med. Inform Agency; 2000. [Russian].
- Kozharskaya LG, Goldovskaya DSh. Functional diagnostics at children's age. M: Sofia; 1979. [Russian].
- Makarenko NV. Psychophysiological functions of a person and work operators. Kiev:Nauk Dumka;1991. [Russian].
- Makarenko MV. Fundamentals of professional selection of military specialists and methods of studying individual physiological differences between people. Kyiv: O.O. Research Center of Humanitarian Problems of the Armed Forces of Ukraine; 2006. [Ukrainian].
- Marushko YUV, Havrylenko TI, Hyshchak TV, Pidhayna OA. Results of study of endothelial-dependent factors of vasoconstriction and vasodilatation in children with primary hypertension. Ukr Cardiol J.2015;6:59-63. [Ukrainian].
- Jae SY, Bunsawat K, Fadel PJ, Fernhall B, Choi YH, Park JB, Franklin B A. Attenuated heart rate recovery after exercise testing and risk of incident hypertension in men. Am J Hypertens.2016;1:28.
- Mykhalyuk YE L, Didenko MV, Malakhova SM. Features of autonomic regulation of cardiac rhythm, central hemodynamics and physical efficiency in runners for short distances. Zaporozh Med J.2014;2:64-8. [Ukrainian].
- Romanchuk OP. Vegetative criteria of physical efficiency. Sci and Education. 2013;4:196-9. [Ukrainian].
- Vdovina NV, Denisov AS. Variants of changes in heart rhythm in school-aged children with an orthostatic test. SPb: Publishing house KultInformPress; 2014. [Russian].
- Kovalenko SO, Makarenko MV. Central hemodynamics of the persons with different level of nervous processes functional mobility at the conditions of rest, mental and physical loadings. Physiol J.2005;51(6):58-62. [Ukrainian].
- The Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology the North American Society of Pacing Electrophysiology. Heart Rate Variability: Standards of Measurement, Physiological Interpretation, and Clinical Use. Circulation. 1996; 93:1043-65.
- Marchyk VI, Minzhorina IL. Functional tests and indices in the study of physical condition of a person: methodical recommendations. Kryvy Rih: KPPU; 2016. [Ukrainian].
- Makarenko MV, Lyzohub VS, Halka MS, Yukhymenko LI, Khomenko SM. A method for assessing the psychophysiological state of the auditory analyzer. Patent for invention No. 96496; State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine IPC A 61B5. 16. UA Application No. 2010 02225; stated. 01.03.2010; published Nov 10. 2011; Bul. No. 21.
- Malyshev VD, Vedenina IV, Omarov IT. Intensive therapy. M: Medicine; 2002. [Russian].
- Shlyk NI. Rapid assessment of the functional readiness of the body of athletes for training and competitive activity (according to the analysis of heart rate variability). Science and Sport: Modern Trends. Izhevsk.: UdSU. 2015;9(4):5-15. [Russian].
- Furlan R, Porta A, Costa F, Tank J, Baker L, Schiavi R, Robertson D, Malliani A, Mosqueda-Garcia R. Oscillatory patterns in sympathetic neural discharge and cardiovascular variables during orthostatic stimulus. Circulation. 2000;29:886-92.
- Wilder J. Stimulus and Response The Law of Initial Value. Bristol: Jonh Wright;1967.