FEATURES OF STRUCTURAL CHANGES IN THE GASTROCNEMIUS MUSCLE TISSUE AND MYOCARDIUM AND BLOOD MICROCIRCULATION CHARACTERISTICS UNDER DOSED PHYSICAL TRAINING IN ANIMALS WITH DIFFERENT DEGREE OF TRAINING
E.V. Rozova1, E.P. Timoshenko1, V.P. Vyunitsky3, MV. Belikova4, N.G. Sidoryak2
- Bogomoletz Institute of Physioligy National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bogdan Khmelnitsky Melitopol State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
- Kyivsky city medical college, Ukraine
- National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
The influence of the dosed physical training (DPT) on the
structural alterations in the tissue of the gastrocnemius muscle
and myocardium and the changes in th characteristics of
the microcirculation of blood (MCB) in animals of different
degrees of training were studied. It was shown that an acute
reaction to DPT in an untrained organism from the muscle
tissue, myocardium and MCB was the increase in the number
of functioning capillaries (FCs) (on average 17-30% depending
on the tissue type), due to the opening of reserve capillaries,
which, however, occurred in parallel with the increase in
histohematogenous barrier (HHB) thickness (from 256 ± 21
to 518 ± 43 nm in the gastrocnemius muscle and from 221 ±
14 to 530 ± 49 nm in the myocardium) and deterioration of
the mitochondrial apparatus ultrastructure in these tissues.
DPT in untrained animals influenced most on the indicators
that characterize the MCB, whereas in the trained organism,
the response to DPT was less pronounced. Long-term regular
DPT led to the activation of primary angiogenesis and morphogenesis
of mitochondria (MC) (average number of FCs
increased by more than 50%, and MX - by 60-78% depending
on the subpopulation of MX and investigated tissue), to the
decrease in the manifestations of HHB oedema. Thus, there
were formations of compensatory reactions of the cellular
and tissue level as well as at MCB system to ensure adequate
metabolism. It was also shown that regardless of the training
of organism, the leading influence on the MCB state is exerted
by active regulation mechanisms, that is, myogenic and neurogenic
activity of precapillary vasomotors.
dosed physical training; gastrocnemius muscle; myocardium; microcirculation of blood
- Mankovskaya IM, Gavenauskas BL, Nosar VI, Nazarenko AI, Rozova KV, Bratus LV. Mechanisms of adaptation of muscle tissue to hypoxia of load under the conditions of interval hypoxic hypoxia. Sport Med. 2005; (1): 3-11. [Ukrainian].
- Vanyushin MYu. Adaptation of the cardiorespiratory system of athletes of different sports and age to physical exertion: monograph. Kazan: Press-Service-XXI Century Publishing House LLC, 2011. [Russian].
- Losev NI, Khitrov NK, Grachev SV. Pathophysiology of hypoxic conditions and adaptation of the organism to hypoxia. - M.: W.p., 2010 [Russian].
- Kozlov VI. Development of microcirculation system. M.: Publishing house of RUDN, 2012. [Russian].
- Krupatkin AI. Synchronization of myogenic oscillations of microcirculation and changes in oxygen saturation - a manifestation of physiological adaptation in stressful situations. Microcirculation and hemorheology (from angiogenesis to central circulation). - Yaroslavl: Publishing House. YAGPU them KD Ushinsky, 2013: 111. [Russian].
- Rozova KV, Bolgova TV, Timoshenko KR, Vinnychuk YuD, Gunia LM, Bezugla VV. Restructuring of tissues of skeletal muscles, lungs and hearts of rats under conditions of load hypoxia in experiment. Physiol J. 2016; 62 (6): 72-80. [Ukrainian].
- Kozlov V I. Histophysiology of the microcirculation system. Reg blood circulation & microcirculation. 2003; (3): 79-85. [Russian].
- Agadzhanyan MG. Structural and functional adaptation of the sports heart. Sport cardiology and physiology of blood circulation. - M.: W.p., 2006: 8-10. [Russian].
- Radko MM. Sports morphology. - Chernivtsi: Books - HHI, 2005. [Ukrainian].
- Yemelyanov NA, Measurement of gas evolution or absorption by the volumetric method using the Warburg instrument. Ukr Biochem J. 1971; 43 (3): 390-2. [Russian].
- Karupu VYa. Electron microscopy. K .: Vishcha school, 1984. [Russian].
- Weibel E.R. Human lung morphometry M .: Medicine, 1970. [Russian].
- Hoppler H. Muscle tissue adaptation to hypoxia. J Exp Biol. 2001; 204 (18): 3133-9.
- Kozlov VI, Mach ES, Sidorov VV. Instructions for the use of a laser analyzer capillary blood flow. M.: W.p., 2002. [Russian].
- Osipov VP, Lukyanova EM, YuG Antipkin Methods of statistical processing of medical information in scientific studies K .: Planet of the people, 2002. [Russian].
- Rozova EV, Timoshenko ER, Sidoryak NG. Features of microcirculation of blood, morphofunctional state of capillaries and mitochondria in muscle tissue at dosed physical load. Ukr J Med Biol & Sport. 2018; 3 (4): 199-205. [Russian].
- Konikkat S.,Woolford JL. Principles of 60S ribosomal subunit assembly emerging from recent studies in yeast. Biochem J. 2017; 474(2): 195-214.
- Salyutin RV, Palianytsia SS, Sokolov MF, Sirman VM, Lobynceva GS. Histological structure of muscular tissue and ultrastructural description of endotheliocytes capillaries by experimental ischemia. Exp & Slin Med. 2013;1(58):86-90. [Ukrainian].
- Pokotylo PB. Ultrastructural study of the cardiomyocytes mitochondrial apparatus of the intact rat. World Med Biol. 2014;21(5):148-51. [Ukrainian].
- Jangamreddy JR, Los MJ. Mitoptosis, a novel mitochondrial death mechanism leading predominantly to activation of autophagy. Hepat Mon. 2012; 8 (12): e6159.
- Mechanisms of development and compensation of hemic hypoxia [ed. M.M. Seredenko]. K .: Sciences Dumka, 1987. [Russian].
- Sudarykova YuV, Bakeeva LE, Tsyplenkova VG. Energydependent changes in the ultrastructure of mitochondria of human cardiomyocytes with alcoholic heart disease. Arch Pathol. 1999; (2): 15-20. [Russian].
- Ryamova KA, Rosenfeld AS. Features of mitochondrial respiration in hypoxia and acidosis. Bul South Ural State Univ. Series: Education, healthcare service, physical education. 2008; (16): 31-5. [Russian].
- Rozova KV, Sidoryak NG. Mechanisms of changes in microcirculation in rats with acute methemoglobinemia. Fiziol Zh. 2014; 60 (5): 43-51.
- Sydoriak NH., Vyunitsky VP., Timoshenko ER., Belikova MV., Rozova EV. The structural and functional relationship between changes in blood microcirculation and the ultrastructure of capillaries in muscles in response to physical training. Indian J Res (PIJR). 2018; 7 (4): 509-11.
- Gurova OA., Ryzhakin SM. The state of microcirculation in young people of different sex. New Res. 2015; (3): 20-6. [Russian].
- Bocharov M.Ye. Electrical processes inside the body: A practical. Saarbrucken, Deutschland: LAPLAMBERT, 2015. [Russian].