Stimulation of the reproductive function of cows by kvatronan-Se preparation and complexes of nanocarboxylates
M.O. Khomenko1, V.O. Trokoz1, I.P. Chumachenko1, M.V. Seba1, V.G. Kaplunenko2
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- «Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies» Ltd., Kyiv, Ukraine
There was researched the effect of the kvatronan-Se preparation and two complexes of nanocarboxylates on the reproductive function of cows, in particular their fertility, biochemical and hormonal status. For experimental research, there were formed four groups of cows – the control group included intact animals and three experimental ones. The cows of the 1st experimental group were subcutancously injected with a complex of nanocarboxylates Se, Cu, Mn, Cr; of the 2nd group – with kvatronan-Se preparation; of the 3rd – with Ge, Cu, Mn, Cr. . It has been found that kvatronan-Se injections (2nd experimental group) on
the 10-12th day of the sexual cycle increases the fertility of cows by 27.3; (compared with the control); by 18.2 and 9.0%, respectively, compared to the 1st (complex of Se, Cu, Mn, Cr) and 2nd experimental group (Ge, Cu, Mn, Cr). It should be noted that the specified preparation and complexes of nanocarboxylates with microelements stimulate metabolic processes in the body of animals. For example, on the 13th day of sexual cycle the glucose content increased in experimental groups: in the 1st group by 7.6; 2nd – 14.2;
3rd – 4.5%; the leved inereased cholesterol by 15.2; 15.6; 14.5 %, respectively. Concentration of total protein in the second group increased by 30.75, in the 3rd group – 2.60 %. In the group 1st they observed the tendency to a decrease by 2.1%. It has been established that kvatronan-Se preparation and the complex of Ge, Cu, Mn, Cr promote the synthesis of sex hormones, such as progesterone, which level in these groups increased by 20.3 and 16.9 % on the 13th day of the sexual cycle. Dynamics of estradiol and testosterone
concentration in all experimental groups did not change significantly. Therefore, kvatronan-Se is the most effective preparation in stimulating the reproductive function of cows, and changes that occur in the body of animals are considered to be favorable for implantation of the embryo.
nanocarboxylates, reproductive function, cows, fertility, progesterone, testosterone, biochemical parameters, cholesterol, kvatronan-Se
- Bodnar OO. Development of complex charts renewal and stimulation of the reproduced function of sows. Scientific Journal of Veterinary Medicine 2010; 6 (79): 30-2. [Ukrainian].
- Grischuk GP. The influence of photoplacenate and estrophan on the reproductive function of cows. Vet Med Ukraine. 2012; 2 (192): 21-3. [Ukrainian].
- Ryabukha VA, Muller TV, Ostikova ME. Morphology of biologically active points of large tuber and their stimulation of family by insemination. Scientific Herald of NULES of Ukraine. Series: Veterinary medicine, quality and safety of products of stock-raising. 2013; 188 (2): 141-4. [Ukrainian].
- Spitsina TL, Rakityansky VM, Sukhin VM. Correction of physiological status and reproductive function of sows due to influence of biologically active additive. News of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2014; 1: 47-9. [Ukrainian].
- Sakhanda IV, Polova ZhM. Relevance of pharmaceutical development of copper based drugs. Ukrainian scientific and medical youth magazine. The Ukrainian Scientific Medical Youth Journal 2014; 3: 138-40. [Ukrainian].
- Kotsuruba AV, Kopjak BS, Sagach VF, Shcherbakov AV, Zholobak NM, Spivak NJA. Restoration of erythrocytes stability to acid hemolysis by cerium oxide nanoparticles in old rats. Fiziol Zh. 2014; 60(6): 3-9. [Ukrainian].
- Hostetler C. Kincaid RL, Mirando MA. The role of essential trace elements in embryonic and fetal development in livestock. Vet J. 2003; 2: 125-39.
- Nischemenko NP, Trokoz VO, Poroshynska OA, Stovbecka LS, Emelynenko AV, Emelynenko AA. The influence of nanoaquchelates of selenium, germanium and their complex on the embryonic development of quails. Fiziol Zh. 2018; 64(3): 30-6. [Ukrainian].
- Semeronchik AD. Changes in glucose content in serum of cows during pregnancy and postpartum period. News of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2013; 3: 185-6. [Ukrainian].
- Buhrov OD, Hmelkov MV. Early preimplantation embryonic mortality in heifers and cows. Scientific and technical bulletin AI NAAS. 2015; 113: 52-7. [Ukrainian].
- Steinbrenner H. Interference of selenium and selenoproteins with the insulin-regulated carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013; 65: 1538-47.
- Gubsky YuYuI. Biological chemistry: Manual. KyivTernopil: Ukrmedbook. 2000: 508. [Ukrainian].
- Mann GE. Corpus luteum size and plasma progesterone concentration in cows. Anim Reprod Sci. 2009; 115: 296-9.
- Vlasenko SA. Sex steroids of blood in cows with purulonecrotic lesions of lower limbs during the reproductive cycle. The Animal Biology. 2015; 17(4): 9-17. [Ukrainian].
- Sheremeta VI, Bezverha LN, Seba MV, Trohymenko VZ. Reproduction function of females increases after injection of neurotrophic metabolic substances Glutam 1M. Fiziol Zh. 2017; 63(4): 72-9. [Ukrainian].
- Gruntkovsky MS, Sheremeta VI, Kaplunenko VH. Reproductive ability of cows using drug nanovulin-VHR. Animal breeding and genetics. 2015; 49: 199-203. [Ukrainian].
- Malogozhata S, Sapa YA. Progesterone – a new look at an old drug. J Reproduct Endocrinol. 2017; 1(33): 17-25. [Russian].