CORRECTION OF INVOLUTIVE CHANGES IN THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM OF LATE ONTOGENESIS FEMALE RAT BY IMPLANTATION OF CRYOPRESERVED FRAGMENTS OF THE PLACENTA
V.Yu. Prokopyuk1, O.S. Prokopyuk1, I.B. Musatova1, I.V. Sorokina2, O.O. Loginova3, K.V. Somova4
- Institute of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine, NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University, Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ukrine
- Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Ukraine
- VP Karazin’s Kharkiv National University, Ukraine
The effect of cryopreserved human placenta fragments
(CPF) implantation on female rats’ reproductive system and
its function in the period of late ontogenesis was experimentally
investigated. The increase of number of growing
and mature follicles is educed twice, yellow bodies - in 1,8
time as compared to old falsely-operated females. There
was a decline of index of apoptosis of cellular elements
of ovaries, to the absorbancy of luminescence of collagen
type IV and increase of intensity of luminescence of endotheliocytes
that expressed receptors to endothelin- 1. After
implantation of CPF of uterus on gravimetric coefficients
were similar to such for young females. For the females
of basic experimental group the decline of absorbancy of
fluorescence of deoxyribonucleotides was observed in the
nucleus of epitheliocytes and increase of absorbancy of
fluorescence of ribonucleoproteins in the cytoplasm of cells
of uteruses, that is the sign of increase of their functional
activity, as compared to old falsely-operated females. Thus,
implantation of CPF restores tissue of the reproductive
system of females of senescent rats, but without proceeding
in a reproductive function.
late ontogenesis; involutive changes; cryopreserved fragments of placenta; rats; reproductive system.
- Naghavi M, Wang H, Lozano R, Foigt N, et al. Global, regional, and national age-sex specific all-cause and causespecific mortality for 240 causes of death, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet 2015; 385(9963): 117-71.
- Korkushko OV, Kopchak OO, Shatilo VB, Bachinskaya NYu. Metabolic syndrome and cognitive disorders in older patients with dyscirculatory encephalopathy. Adv in Gerontol. 2015; 28(3): 546-54. [Ukrainian].
- Jackson Charles F, Wenger Nanette K. Cardiovascular Disease in the Elderly. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2011; 64(8): 697-712.
- Sydora BC, Yuksel N, Veltri NL, Marillier J, Sydora CP, Yaskina M et al. Patient characteristics, menopause symptoms, and care provided at an interdisciplinary menopause clinic: retrospective chart review. Menopause. 2017 Jul 10. doi: 10.1097/GME.0000000000000942.
- Pinkerton JV, Pastore LM, Johns DW, Tucker AL. Risk of first-time heart disease higher for hormone therapy users with metabolic syndrome. Menopause. 2013 Mar;20(3):244-7. doi: 10.1097/GME.0b013e3182850c5d.
- Bezrukov VV, Kuprash LP, Kuprash EV, Gudarenko SA. Optimization of drug therapy in geriatric clinic. Ratsional Farmakoterap. 2015; 37(4): 5-9. [Ukrainian].
- Marjoribanks J, Farquhar C, Roberts H, Lethaby A, Lee J. Long-term hormone therapy for perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 Jan 17;1:CD004143. doi: 10.1002/14651858. CD004143.pub5.
- Mys LA, Budko AYu, Strutynska NA, Sagach VF. Pyridoxal- 5-phosphate restores hydrogen sulfide synthes and redox state of heart and blood vessels tissue in old animals. Fiziol Zh. 2017; 63(1): 3-9. [Ukrainian].
- Zhu X, Liew Y, Liu ZL. Chinese herbal medicine for menopausal symptoms. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016 Mar 15;3:CD009023. doi: 10.1002/14651858. CD009023.pub2. 10 Korkushko OV, Khavinson VK, Butenko GM, Shatilo VB. Peptide drugs of thymus and epiphysis in prevention of accelerated aging. St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2002. [Russian].
- Shakouri-Motlagh A, Khanabdali R, Heath DE, Kalionis B. The application of decellularized human term fetal membranes in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine (TERM). Placenta. 2017 Jul 4. pii: S0143- 4004(17)30651-3. doi: 10.1016/j.placenta.2017.07.002.
- Gromova OA, Torshin IYu, Dibrova EA, Karimova IM, Gilels AV, Kustova EV. World experience in using human placenta-derived drugs: findings of clinical and experimental studies. Review. Plasticheskaya Khirurgiya i Kosmetologiya. 2011; 3: 1-12. [Ukrainian].
- Pitko VA. Effect of cryopreserved chorion extract and tissue on the activity of lipid peroxidation processes and antioxidant system in patients with subacute salpingoophoritis. Probl Cryobiol. 2001; 3: 133. [Ukrainian].
- Goltsev AN, editor. Actual problems of cryobiology and cryomedicine. Kharkov: Raider; 2012. [Ukrainian].
- Pitko VA, Lazurenko VV, Antonyan MI, Feskov AM. Tissue therapy in a combined therapy of patients with chronic prostatitis: immunological aspects. Exp Clin Med. 2004; 4: 169-72. [Ukrainian].
- Musatova IB, Prokopyuk OS, Volina VV, Prokopyuk VYu. Design of cryoprotective media for preservation of placental tissue explants. Biotechnologia Acta. 2013; 6 (6): 132-38. [Ukrainian].
- Prokopyuk VYu, Prokopyuk OS, Musatova IB, Shevchenko NA, Roenko AA, Terehova EA, et al. Safety of placental, umbilical cord and fetal membrane explants after cryopreservation. Cell and organ transplantology. 2015; 3(1): 34-8.
- Stefanov OV, editor. Preclinical trials of drugs: methodical recommendations. Kyiv: Avitsenna; 2001.
- Korzhevsky DE, Gilyarov AV. Bases of histological technique. Practice guideline. St. Petersburg: Spetslit; 2010. [Russian].
- Pearse E. Histochemistry (theoretical and applied). Moscow: Foreign Languages Publishing House; 1962.
- Brosman M. Immunofluorescencne vysetrovanie formalparafinovego materialu. Cs. Patol. 1979; 15(4): 215-20.
- Gubina-Vakulik GI, Sorokina IV, Markovsky VD, Kupriyanova LS, Sidorenko RV. Method of quantitative determination of antigen content in biological tissues. Patent of Ukraine for utility model No. 46489 G01N 33/00, 2009 Dec25. [Ukrainian].
- Liliensiek SJ, Nealey P, Murphy CJ. Characterization of endothelial basement membrane nanotopography in rhesus macaque as a guide for vessel tissue engineering. Tissue Engineering. 2009; 15 (9): 2643-51.