THE INFLUENCE OF NANOAQUACHELATES OF SELENIUM, GERMANIUM AND THEIR COMPLEX ON THE EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT OF QUAILS
N.P. Nischemenko1, V.O. Trokoz2, O.A. Poroshynska1, L.S. Stovbecka1, A.V. Emelynenko1, A.A. Emelynenko1
- Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University, Bila Tserkva, Ukraine
- National University of Bioresources of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine
We investigated the influence of treatment of eggs by
nanoaquachelates of selenium, germanium and their complexes
on embryonic development of quails. To evaluate the results
of the incubation studies at the 38th hour, 9th and 15th day,
five eggs were taken from each incubation variant (3 variants,
for 150 eggs). Positive effect on the embryonic development
of quail of selenium nanoaquahelatae in a dose of 0.05 μg/kg,
germanium – 5.0 μg/kg and their complexes were established.
Treatment of quail eggs with nanoaquachelates increased the
number of differentiated pairs of somites by 26.0 %. The
growth and development of quail embryos increased by 23.6%
following exposure to selenium nanoaquachelate, and under
the influence of germanium in the dose of 5.0 μg/kg – by
28.0 %. The complex of nanoaquachelates contributed to an
increase in the mass of embryos by 30.7 % compared with
control. Thus, the obtained results indicate for the stimulating
effect of selenium nanoacquachelatae on metabolic processes
in quail embryos and their antioxidant protection. Germanium
promotes immunoreactivity during the embryonic period of
development of birds.
quail; eggs; embryos; incubation; differentiated somites vapor; Selenium and Germanium nanoaquachelataes; a complex of nanoaquachelataes
- Nishchemenko MP, Stovtbetskaya LS, Samoray MM. Peculiarities of changes in the indexes of protein metabolism in quail when using lysine, methionine and threonine. Scientific Bull of Lviv National Stepan Gzhytsky University of Vet Med Biotechnol. 2014; 16, 2 (59): 251-7. [Ukrainian].
- Groza VI. Improvement of technological methods of production of quail production [printed author's abstract]. Mykolaiv National Agrarian University; 2016. [Ukrainian].
- Slobodyanyuk NM. Effect of feeding in terms quailegg quallity. Tvarynnyctvo Ukrainy. 2013; 9: 33-6. [Ukrainian].
- Bilokin OV, Karpovsky VI, Trokoz VO, Krivoruchko DI, Antraptseva NM. Immunological reactivity of the bird organism with application of the mineral feed supplement "Kormazinck-R". Scientific Bull of Lviv National Stepan Gzhytsky University of Vet Med Biotechnol. 2011; 13, 4 (50): 21-3. [Ukrainian].
- Nischemenko NP, Trokoz VO, Poroshynska OA, Stovbecka LS, Emelynenko AA. Hematologicaland reproductive parameters of the quails under influence of amino acids and vitamin E complexes. Fiziol Zh. 2016; 63, 5: 34-40. [Ukrainian].
- Tsibulin OS The effect of monochromatic electromagnetic radiation of the optical range on the quail's embryonic development and the state of its energy system. [printed author's abstract]. Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University; 2008. [Ukrainian].
- Tsybulin OS, Melnichenko OP, Yakymenko IL, Nikitiuk DM. Methods of evaluation of embryonic development in poultry (under conditions of photoregulatory influence on embryogenesis): methodical recommendations for assessing the intensity of embryogenesis, the state of antioxidant and energy systems of poultry in laboratory and production conditions: 2007: 1-18. [Ukrainian].
- Uvarova IV, Gorbik PP, Gorobec SV. Nanomaterials of medical purpose. J Sci Thought. 2014; 416. [Ukrainian].
- Brich OI, Synetar EO, Kaplunenko VG. Prospects for the use of nanocarboxylicmetals. Ach Biol and Med. 2015; 2 (26): 64-6. [Ukrainian].
- Severian ES, Posinonova GA. New approaches to the effective delivery of antineoplastic drugs: cellular physiology and nanotechnology. Fiziol Zh. 2011; 57 (5): 73-4. [Ukrainian].
- Boostani A, Asghar A,Sadeghi S. Mousavi N, Chamani M, Kashan N. The effects of organic, inorganic, and nanoselenium on blood attributes in broiler chickens exposed to oxidative stress. Acta Sci Veterin. 2015;43:1-6.
- Kovalenko LV. Estimation of the stimulating action of germanium nanocarboxylic acids on the natural resistance of animals. Sci Bull Nat Univ Life and Envir Sci Ukraine. 2012;Exp.172:203-9. [Ukrainian].
- Busol VO, Sitnik MG. Effect of the consumption of germanium and iron nanocarboxylates on the hematological and biochemical parameters of blood of broiler chickens. Scientific papers of the Southern branch of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine "Crimean Agrotechnological University": Veterinary sci. 2013;151:160-64.[Ukrainian].
- Kovalenko LV. Comparative study of the influence of germanium and selenium nanoacqualates on the activity of lipoperoxidation processes in poultry. J Vet Med. 2012; 96: 293-94. [Ukrainian].
- Sato K, Hoshino T, Mizuma Y, Nishida S. A series of normal stages in the early development of the Japanese quail, Coturnix coturnix japonica embryo. Tohoku J Agric Res.1971;22,2:80-96.
- Saraswati TR. Development of Japanese Quail (Coturnix Coturnix Japonica) Embryo.Internat. J Sci Eng. 2015;8(1):38-41.
- Baidevljatova OM. The eggs hell as a bio-ceramic structure. Problems of quality and modern approaches to treatment of incubation eggs. Poultry. Farming: Intersect. Thematic sciences save. 2010; 65: 200.
- Gahri H, Najafi G, Deldar F. Effect of egg weight of broiler breeder on egg characteristics and hatchery performance. Int J Biosci. 2015; 6(5) :42-48.
- El-Deep MH, Ijiri D, Ebeid TA, Ohtsuka A. Effect sofdietary nano-selenium supple mentationon growth performance, antioxidati vestatu sandimmunity in broiler chicken sun derthermo neutral and higham bienttem peratur econditions. J Poultry Sci. 2016; 53 (4): 274-83.