THE INFLUENCE OF BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE SUBSTANCES OF ANTHERAEA PERNYI CHRYSALISES ON THE PIGS VITAL ACTIVITY INDEXES
V.O. Trokoz1, A.V. Trokoz1, V.F. Radchikov2, M.M. Broshkov3
- National University of Life and Environmental Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Republican Unitary Enterprise «Scientific and Practical Center of the National Academy of Science of Belarus for Animal Breeding», Zhodino, Belarus
- Odessa National Medical University, Ukraine
The results of changes in clinical, hematological, biochemical
and productivity values of pigs under the influence of
Antheraea pernyi chrysalis hydrophilic extract have been
researched. Animals from control group have been injected
one subcutaneous portion of isotonic saline (NaCl 0.9 %) in
dose of 0.1 ml/kg. The animals from experimental group have
gotten the same scheme of native Antheraea pernyi chrysalis
hydrophilic extract. Surveillance of basic physiological values
(body temperature, heart and breathing rate) has been provided
after 1, 2, 5 hours and 1 and 10 days after injections of above
medications. Before supplementation of drugs and after one
and ten days RBCs count, WBCs count, Hb, total protein and
its fractions in blood serum have been investigated as well as
color index of blood, MCV, MCH and protein coefficient have
been determined. It is determined that physiological influence
of Antheraea pernyi chrysalis hydrophilic extract to domestic
animals organism consists in stimulation of hemopoesis
(increase of Hb levels in blood), protein synthesis (increase
of total blood serum protein, particularly by increasing of
γ-globulins) that have positive impact on body weight growth.
Furthermore, extract injected to animals did not provoke any
unpleasant sequels such as cardiac-vascular and respiratory
reactions or pyrogenic effect.
reactivity; productivity; Antheraea pernyi chrysalis hydrophilic extract; pig’s
- Trokoz VO. Stimulation of the physiological processes in the animal's body with biologically active substances of different origin [dissertation thesis]. Lviv: Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies named after SZ Gzhytskyj. 2013:48. [Ukrainian].
- Petrov RV. Immunology. 2nd ed. stereotype. Moscow: Medicine. 1982. [Russian].
- Li WL; Zhang ZY, Lin L, Terenius O. Antheraea pernyi (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae) and Its Importance in Sericulture, Food Consumption, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. J Econ Entomol. 2017;110(4):1404-11.
- Trokoz VO, Karpovskyi VI, Trokoz AV, Nishchemenko MP. Physiological bases of increasing productivity of oak silkworm by biologically active substances and use of its products in livestock production. Monograph. Kyiv: Expo-druk. 2015:290. [Ukrainian].
- Trokoz VO, Lotosh TD, Abramova AB et al, inventors; National agricultural University, assignee. A method of obtaining a medicinal extract. Ukraine Patent 16965. 1997 Aug 29. [Russian].
- Vlizlo VV, Fedoruk RS, Ratych IB. Laboratory methods of investigation in biology, stock-breeding and veterinary. Ref book Lviv Spolom. 2012:764. [Ukrainian].
- Nischemenko NP, Trokoz VO, Poroshynska OA, Stovbecka LS, EmelynenkoAA. Hematological and reproductive parameters of the quails under inflluence of amino acids and Vitamin E complexes. Fiziol Zh. 2017;63(5):34-40. [Ukrainian].
- Lin J, Tao Q, Sun J, Tian L, Huang Y. Effect of Oak Silkworm Chrysalis Polypeptide Solution on Mouse Immunity. North Sericulture. 2010;2:10-2.
- Fang SL, Wang L, Fang Q, Chen C, Zhao XS, Qian C, Wei GQ, Zhu BJ, Liu CL. Characterization and functional study of a Cecropin-like peptide from the Chinese oak silkworm, Antheraea pernyi. Arch Insect Biochem Physiol. 2017;94(1):
- Fedoruk RS, Khrabko MI, Dolaychuk OP. Effect of germanium citrate on the immunophysiological activity in rats. Fiziol Zh. 2017;63(2):65-72. [Ukrainian].
- Gulevsky AK, Abakumowa ES, Shenyavsky II. Biological activity of low molecular weight fraction obtained from cord and peripheral blood in cows of different ages. Fiziol Zh. 2017;63(2):73-9. [Ukrainian].