ACID-BASED STATE OF BLOOD AND MIXTURE FOLDS IN RATS WITH PARODONTAL DISEASES
A.I. Bereznyakova, V.F. Cheremisina
National Pharmaceutical University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
A comparative study of the dynamics of pH of blood and saliva
of rats, as well as the concentration of calcium and inorganic
phosphate in mixed saliva during test loading is carried out.
A close correlation between the dynamics of the investigated
parameters was found in both sugar and carbamide loading.
The role of dismomeostasis of inorganic phosphate in the
pathogenesis of periodontal inflammatory diseases is shown.
The main diagnostic indicator of the violation of the acid-base
state (COS) of blood and saliva of rats during periodontal
diseases is the pH and excess or deficiency of the bases. With
sugar loading, there is an accumulation of acidic equivalents,
a decrease in the pH of the mixed saliva, the concentration of
inorganic phosphate and an increase in calcium concentration.
The most pronounced changes in rats with periodontitis, the
smallest - in rats with alveolitis. At urea loading, the phosphate
buffer system of saliva is involved, preferably, for correction
of COS at pH values lower than 6.0. The decrease in the
activity of phosphate secretion by salivary glands is due to
the development of alkalosis in the oral cavity of rats. In the
group of animals with gingivitis and alveolitis, the dynamics
of the time dependence of the concentration of inorganic
phosphate did not differ from the control, and in rats with
periodontitis, the preventive character of the stabilization of
the concentration of inorganic phosphate compared with the
pH was found.
acid-alkaline state; pH; gingivitis; alveolitis; periodontitis; test loads; rats
- Cepov LM, Nikolaev AI, Miheeva EA. Diagnostic, treatment and prevention diseases of periodontal. M.:MEDpressinform. 2008. [Russian].
- Cepov LM, Goleva NA. The role of microflora in the development of inflammatory diseases of periodontal. Parodontology.2009;1:7-11. [Russian].
- Azizov RF, Agaeva NA, Sulcimanova TG. Bacteriological factor in the etiology of inflammatory paradontis.Georgian Med.News. 2009;174:13-18.
- Denisov AB. Salivary glands. Saliva.M.2000;362. [Russian].
- Lesovaya IG, Tkach TG, Hasanova GB. The state of the vegetative nervous system and secretory activity of salivary glands in patients with chronic sialoadenitis. X Congress of Association stomatologists of Ukraine:«Innovation technology – in stomatological practice». Poltava.2008;303. [Russian].
- Abert OA. Xerostomia. Causes and effect.Prosthet. Dent.2006;84(1):77-81.
- Kolobkova LN, Nilolaev IV, Karlov VA. The investigation of vegetative status during diseases of periodontal. Abstracts of Sc.Res. «Neurology the term during the life».M.:MGMSU.2006;141-8. [Russian].
- Rumancev VA, Petricas AG. Acid-base balance in the oral cavity.Tver.TMIN «VVV».1997;8. [Russian].
- Petrichev NN, Orehova LYu. Clinical pathophysiology for stomatologists.N.Novgorod:NGMA.2002;110. [Russian].
- Zelenova EG, Zaslavskay MI, Salina EV, Rassanov SP. Microflora of oral cavity: normal and pathology.N. Novgorod:NGMA.2004;158. [Russian].
- Denisov AB. Salivary glands. Saliva. Part I. M.:RAMN. 2003;136. [Russian].
- Denisov AB. Salivary glands. Saliva. Part II. Methods of model physiological and pathological processes. M.:RAMN.2003;60. [Russian].
- Dolgih VT. Clinical pathophysiology for stomatologists. N.Novgorod:NGMA.2000;195. [Russian].
- Borovskiy EV, Leontiev VK. Biology of oral cavity. N.Novgorod:NGMA.2001;304. [Russian].
- Rumancev VA, Petricas AG. The practical using in stomatology the stimulation changes pH and debris. New in Stomatology.1998;7:36-46. [Russian].
- Rumancev VA. The graphs of pH after stimulation of proteolitic microflora of oral cavity by carbamide.New in Stomatology.1998;62(2):29-34. [Russian].
- Umland F, Mackenstock KZ.Anal.Chem.1960:176-96.
- Severin SE, Soloveva GA.Workshop on biochemistry M:MGU.1989. [Russian].
- Gavrilov VA, Luzin VI, Gaydash DI. Modeling method alveolitis mandible in laboratory animals (rats): The patent for utility model number 61486 21815 Ukraine, IPC (2011.01) A61K6/00.LDMU.2010;appl. 29.11.10; publ.07.27.11.Bull.14:10. [Ukrainian].
- Peshkova LV. Spontaneous affection of periodontal tissues in rats in the conditions of the vivarium as a model of periodontitis. News of Stomatology.1997;2:163-8. [Russian].
- Astrup PA. Simple electrometric technique for the Determination of Carbon Dioxide Tension.Scand.J.Din. Lab.Invest.1956;8:33.
- General ethical principles of animal experiments: materials of the First National Congress on Bioethics. K.:NASU.2001;16. [Russian].
- Lapach SN, Chubenko AV, Babich PN. Statistic methods in medical-biological investigations with using Exel. K.:MORION.2000;320. [Russian].
- Kim LB, Kulikov VY, Styukhlyaev VP. Acid-base blood state in experimental myocardial infarction in the background of dithizine diabetes. Bulletin of SB RAMS.2003; 1 (107): 68-72. [Russian].
© National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, 2014-2020.