CHANGES IN THE CELLULAR LINK OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN INFERTILE MEN AT THE TOXOCARIASIS INVASION
L.L. Vorontsova, M.I. Dub, V.A. Kovalenko
State establishment “Zaporizhzhya Medical Academy of Post Graduate Education Ministry of Health of Ukraine”, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
The state of the cellular link of the immune system was
studied in 89 men aged 20 to 45 years without and with
reproductive disorders. All men underwent a comprehensive
study, including determining the level of fragmentation of
sperm DNA, the presence of toxocariasis invasion, as well
as evaluating the specific link of the immune system. We
observed multidirectional changes in the cellular link of
specific immunity, depending on the level of immunoglobulins
G against toxocariasis antigens, from hyperreactivity to
immunosuppression in infertility men. It has been established
that the number of fragmented spermatozoa is affected both
by the state of the immune system and by the residence of
men with a violation of reproductive function under adverse
environmental conditions. Thus, infertile men, who lives in
the territory of Zaporizhzhya and the region, are characterized
by violations of the immune status, and toxocariasis invasion
makes certain changes in the state of the immune system,
namely, in the cellular link.
cellular link of the immune system; toxocariasis invasion; fragmentation of sperm DNA; male infertility.
- Povorozniuk MV. Factors, wich affecting to the state of fertility in men with infertility in marriage. Med asp Men's health. 2015; 12 (17):63-8. [Ukrainian].
- Kopkov VS, Tsanko II. Assisted reproductive technology in solving demographic problems. Legal perspectives. Med asp Women's health. 2013; 4 (68):55-7. [Ukrainian].
- Tsiporenko S.Yu. Influence of hepatomax on male fertility. Fiziol Zh. 2013; 3 (59): 119-25. [Ukrainian].
- Dudarova AKh, Smolnikova VYu, Zobova AV, Makarova NP, Kalinina EA, Andreeva MG,. Naimi ZMS. Advances and prospects in overcoming male infertility in assisted reproductive technology using different sperm selection procedures. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 2:28-33. [Russian].
- Jungwirth A, Giwercman A, Tournaye H, Diemer T, Kopa Z, Dohle G, Krausz C. European Association of Urology guidelines on Male Infertility: the 2012 update. Eur Urol. 2012; 62(2): 324-32.
- Vladychenko KA, Usko VO, T. Savchuk L. Analysis of the semen Medical center of infertility treatment in 2010 – 2014. Men's Health. 2015; 3:140-1. [Ukrainian].
- Bozhedomov VA, Rohlikov IM, Tretyakov AA et al. Actual issues of rendering assistance to couples with the male factor of infertile marriage: clinical and organizationalmethodological aspects. Andrology and Genital Surgery. 2013; 4:7-16. [Russian].
- Abdella AM. Biochemical markers in semen and their correlation with fertility hormones and semen quality amond Sudanese infertile patients. Afr J Biochem Res. 2010; 11 (4):255-60.
- Zakharchuk AI. Sero-epidemiological characteristics invasion with toksokariazis in children Bukovina. Infect Diseases. 2013; 4 (74):60-3. [Ukrainian].
- Gasanova TA. Toksokaroz: distribution and impact on reproductive health. Med Parasitology and Parasit diseases. 2003; 4:11-4. [Russian].
- Yukhimenko GG, Maidannik VG. Toxocarosis in children. Int J Ped, Obst and Gyn. 2012; 1(2):124-34. [Russian].
- Bekishev VYa. Parasitic invasions and ways to protect the host genome with helminthiasis. Abstract of the thesis for a doctoral degree.Vitebsk. 2005. [Russian].
- Kolmogorov VI, Bekish VYa. Damage to the owner's genome during experimental toxocarosis and with sensitization by protein product from Toxocara canis tissues. Vestnik VGMU. 2004, 3(3):81-9. [Russian].
- Novikov PD, Nikulin YuT, Khotetovskaya ZhV, Novikov DK. Immunodiagnosis of toxocariasis. Immun Infect Allerg. 2007; 2:65-72. [Russian].
- Adamenko GP, Nikulin YuT. Toksokaroz – an urgent public health problem. Med News. 2005; 1:31-5. [Russian].
- Stybel VV, Pryyma OB, Ponomar SI. Research the number of T- and B- lymphocytes for the acts of invasion Toxocara canis. Scient Herald SZ Gzhytsky LNUVMBT. 2014; 3 (16):330-4. [Ukrainian].
- Bodnya EI, Bodnya IP. Clinical and immunological aspects of parasitic diseases. Klin immun, allerg, infekt. – 2007, 8:25-30 [Russian].
- Turos OI. Analysis of the risk to the population's health from atmospheric air pollution by industrial enterprises in Zaporozhye. Med perspekt. 2008, 1(13):93-7. [Ukrainian].