PHYSIOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIP OF ERYTHROCYNE ANTIGENS WITH INDICATORS OF HORSE SPERMOGRAM
A.V. Tkachev1,2, V.I. Sheremetа2, O.L. Tkachevа3, V. I. Rossokha3
- National University of Pharmacy, Kharkіv;
- National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of
- Instytut of Animal science of National Academy of
Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv
The possible presence of the physiological relationship of
erythrocyte antigens of the A, C, D, K alleles of the blood group
systems in the examined horses of the Ukrainian selection with
the spermogram major parameters has been demonstrated. It
has been found that when investigating ad/bcm and dg/cgm alleles
of the blood group system D in the stallions, there was the
physiological tendency of the decrease in the semen activity on
average less than 5 points; at the presence of ad/cgm, ad/d, ad/
de, ad/dk, bcm/d, bcm/de, bcm/dg bcm/dk cegm/cgm, cegm/d,
cegm/dg, cegm/dk cgm/ceg, cgm/cgm, cgm/dg, cgm/dk de/
cgm, de/dk dg/di, dk/d, dk/de, dk/dk alleles the spermogram of
the average quality with the activity of the semen on average
from 5 to 7 points was obtained; at the presence of bcm/cgm,
dg/dk, de/d, cgm/d, cgm/de alleles high parameters of semen
activity, more than 7points, were received. The tendency of
the increase in the semen concentration was revealed in the
examined stallions having a/- allele of the blood group C. The
possible decrease in the semen concentration in the stallions
having a/-allele of the blood group K was shown. The alleles
of the blood group system D had the highest statistical impact
on the volume of the ejaculate, the activity, concentration and
the number of pathological forms of semen, the correlation
coefficient was 0,36; 0,31; 0, 43 and 0,27, respectively. At the
same time it has been found out that the alleles of the blood
group systems A,C and K had the coefficient of correlation
with the examined parameters of the semen at the level of not
more than 0,07.
alleles; erythrocyte antigens; blood group system; horses; semen analysis.
- Tkachev AV, Kalashnikov VO, Sushko OB. Bacterial contamination of semen stallions sires at different stages of biotechnology cryopreservation. Nauk-Tech Bull Inst Anim Sci NAAS. 2011; 104 : 208-12. [Ukrainian].
- Katila T. In Vitro evaluation of frozen-thawed stallion semen: a review. Acta vet Scand. 2001; 42 : 199 – 217.
- Mahon G, Cunningham E. Inbreeding and the inheritance of fertility in the thoroughbred mare. Lavestock Prod Sci. 1982; 9 (6) : 743-54.
- Mottershead J. Frozen semen preparation and use Part 1. Canadian Morgan Magazine. 2000; Nov/Dec : 32 - 43.
- Tkachеv AV. Effect of acceptable levels of forage micotoxins on the resistance and contamination of studhorse semen in Ukraine. Animal Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine. 2014; 3 (14) : 3-7. [Russian].
- Tkachev AV. Influence of immunogenetic factors on artificial insemination efficiency and natural copulation of horses in Ukraine. Fundamental res. 2013; 10 (2) : 371-4. [Russian].
- Tkachev AV. Hormonal background of stallions exposed to maximal permissible levels of feed mycotoxins in Ukraine. Vestnik of Novosibirsk agricultural university. 2014; 4 (33) : 115-9. [Russian].
- Tkachev AV. The cytogenetic status of stallions under the influence of permissible mycotoxin levels in feed. Mold Applied Gen. 2015; 19 : 79-84. [Russian].
- Tkachev AV. Ef͉ficiency of arti͉ficial insemination in respect to the schemes of males sanitation before getting sperm.
- Vestnik of Novosibirsk agricultural university. 2015; 4 (37) : 95-101. [Russian].
- Tkachev AV. Efficiency of horses artificial insemination of depending of spermatozoa membranes damage rate. Fundamental res. 2013; 10 (1) : 145-8. [Russian].
- Coombs R, Crowhurst R, Day Р. Hemolytic disease of newborn foals due to iso-immunisation of pregmaney. J.Hyd. 1948; 46 : 403-18.
- Tkachev AV. Blood. Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia: Nats farm universytet. 2016 : 255-8. [Ukrainian].
- Dubrovskaya RM, Starodumov IM. Guidelines on the use of immunogenetic markers to assess population structure change (species) of horses. Divovo: Institute of Horse Breeding; 1995. [Russian].
- Plohinsky NA. Guide to biometrics for livestock. Moscow: Kolos; 1969. [Russian].