INFLUENCE OF INTERMITTENT NORMOBARIC HYPOXIA ON CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM AND HEMODYNAMIC PARAMETERS OF CHILDREN LIVED AT RADIATION CONTAMINATED TERRITORIES
L.M. Lisukha, V.Ya. Berezovsky
O.O. Bogomolets Institute of Physiology, National Academy
of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv
The effect of intermittent normobaric hypoxia (INH) of
sanogenic level on the state of the cardiovascular system in
120 children aged from 12 to 17 years was studied. Children
were divided into 3 groups. The 1st control group consisted of
20 persons (practically healthy ones), the 2nd group, a group of
comparison, included 50 persons, and there were 50 persons
in the 3rd group – a main group. Examined patients of two
studied groups received the standard therapy, and those of the
3rd group – the seances of intermittent normobaric hypoxia
additionally to standard therapy. Systolic arterial pressure was
significantly decreased in the rest from 108,2±1,9 to 103,8±1,1
mm Hg in children of the main group. Comparing the heart rate,
systolic arterial pressure and diastolic arterial pressure their
statistically decreased values by 9,3 min-1, 8,36 and 7,84 mm
Hg were revealed at 10 minutes of orthostatic, respectively.
Autonomic supplying the activity of cardiovascular system
with normal type of reaction was 34 % higher than that of
the comparison group. It indicates an the improvement in
hemodynamics and an increase in adaptation capabilities of
the autonomic nervous system.
intermittent normobaric hypoxia; cardiovascular system; autonomic nervous system; clinoorthostatic test; arterial pressure; children.
- Wayne AM, Voznesenskaya TG, Vorobyova OV. Vegetative disorders. Clinic, diagnosis, treatment. Moscow: OOO «Medical News Agency»: 2003. [Russian].
- Fomych GM. Types of orthostatic reactions in heart rate and their clinical significance. Bul VN Karazin Khark Nat Univers. 2010;20:88-97. [Ukrainian].
- Chorna YuA. Types of orthostatic reactions of arterial pressure and their clinical significance. Bull.VN Karazin Khark Nat Univers. 2010;20:98-107.[Ukrainian].
- Belokon NA, Kuberger MB. Diseases of the heart and blood vessels in children: 2 t. Moscow: Medicine: 1987. [Russian].
- Kolchinskaya AZ. Using the a stepped of adaptation to hypoxia in medicine. Vestn Ros Akad Scien. 1997;5:12- 9. [Russian].
- Lesova EM, Samoilov VO, Filippova EV, Savokina OV. Individual differences of hemodynamics in terms of hypoxia and orthostatic stress. Vestn Rus Milit Med Acad. 2015;1:157- 63. [Russian].
- Lesova EM, Samoilov VO, Filippova EV, Savokina OV. Individual differences of hemodynamics in terms of hypoxia and orthostatic stress. Vestn Rus Milit Med Acad. 2015;3:109-13. [Russian].
- Nesterov SV. Vegetative regulation of heart rhythm ander condition of acute experimental hypoxia. Hum Physiol. 2005;1:82-7. [Russian].
- Ishekov AN, Mosyagin IG. Dynamic of cardiorespiratory system indices in students during adaptation to atmospheric hypoxia in European North of Russia. Hum Ecol. 2009;1:38-41.[Russian].
- Serebrovskaya TV, Shatilo VB. Experience of using interval hypoxia in prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases: Review. Circ and Hem. 2014;1-2:16-33.[Ukrainian].
- Stepanov OG, Lysencov SP, Ozheva RS, Fateeva CA. On the role of central and vegetative nervous system in the mechanisms of hypoxic stimulation adaptation in patients with the digestive system functional disorder. New Technol. 2012;4:44-9. [Russian].
- Tyurin IA, Korovin OA, Kontemirova MG, Anokhin AI. Effect of short-term hypoxic load on the autonomic regulation and hemodynamic parameters in children with vegetative dystonia syndrome. Vestn Russ Univer of Peopl Friendship. «Medicine» Series. 1999;2:110-14. [Russian].
- Vlasenko AV, Long VV, Rychakov Ya, Bugun OV. Influence of normobaric hypoxic therapy on the emotional state of children and adolescents with hypertension. Bull ESSC SB RAMS. 2007;3: 29-31. [Russian].
- Lisukha LM. Effect of intermittent normobaric hypxia on vegetative homeostasis and hemodinamic parameters of children aged 6-11 years who live at radiation contaminated territories. Sovr Pediatr. 2015;7: 66-70. DOI: 10.15574/SP.2015.71. [Ukrainian].
- Kondoashova VG, Kolpakov IYe, Vdovenko VYu, Stepanova YeI [et al]. Condition of vegetative homeostasis in children residents of contaminated territories with chronic gastroduodenal pathology. Hyg Local. 2013;61:258-64. [Ukrainian].
- Medical and demographic consequences of the Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine. Chornobylinterinform. Kyiv; 2004. p. 58-75. [Ukrainian].
- Berezovskiy VYa, Horban YM, Levashov MI, Sutkovsky AD. Techology body resistance increase using hypoxytherapy. Kyiv; 2000. [Ukrainian].
- Chemeresyuk IG. Modern methods of diagnostics of autonomic dysfunction in children and adolescents living in an area of high background radiation and their correction in sanatorium conditions. Ukr Med Almanac. 2002;6:155- 6. [Ukrainian].
- Korol' NO, Fuzik M, Huhryanska ON. Psychological characteristics and psychosomatic disease the affected child and adolescent population. Probl of Rad Med and Radiobiol. 2011;16:126-37. [Ukrainian].
- Krivoshchekov SG, Divert GM, Divert VE. Reaction to the trained breath-hold individuals on intermittent normobaric hypoxia. Hum Phys. 2007;33(3):75-80. [Russian].
- Samoylov VO, Macsimov AL, Filippova, Korolyev YN [et al]. Characteristic of the individual differeces of the functional status in conditions of hypoxia. Vestn Rus Milit Med Acad. 2013;3(43):1-7.[Russian].
- Katerezi GI Current status of the study normobaric hypoxia through the prism Sanacreatology. Bul ASM Stiint viet. 2011;2(314): 61-71.
- Kayser B, Verges S. Hypoxia energy balance and obesity: from pathophysiological mechanisms to new treatment strategies. Obes Rev. 2013;7:579 -92.
- Nechayev AV, Aminov AS, Pozina NV, Chaychenko DV, Lyapkalo VI. Resistance to hypoxia and vestibular stability pupils and pupils of 6-14 years, the social rehabilitation center. Bul SUSU. 2007;2:120-4. [Russian].
- Ishecov AN, Lupachev VV, Yurieva M Yu, Koubassov RV. Total serum changes and cardiovascular system at seamen during work in region beyond the arctic circle. World Scien Cult Educat. 2013;3:380 -3. [Russian].
- Sazonova TG, Bolotova AV, Bedareva IV [et al]. Adaptation to intermittent hypoxia / hyperoxia enhances efficiency of exercise training. Intermit. and Hum. Dises. Springer, UK. 2012, Charter. P.191- 205.
- Ishekov AN, Mosyagan IG. Parameterizes of central hemodynamic during normobaric hypoxia. The world scien educat cult. 2013;3(40):380-3.[Russian].
- Belyaeva LM. Pediatric cardiology and rheumatology. Moscov: OOO «Medical News Agency»: 2011. [Russian].
- Kuzmina AY. Status of the cardiovascular system in the pathology of the upper gastrointestinal tract. Treat phys. 2004;4:46-51. [Russian].
- Boyarskaya LN, Ivanova KA, Kravets LV, Levchuk TO. Peculiares of heart rate variability in children with gastroesopha geal reflux disease. Zaporozh Med J. 2014; 2(83):39-43.[Ukrainian].