STATES OF PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS OF ELITE ATHLETES IN DIFFERENT AGING GROUPS
L.G. Korobeynikova1, M.Yu. Makarchuk2, G.V. Korobeynikov1, V.S. Mischenko1, O.B. Zapovitryana1.
- National University of Physical Education and Sport of
- Kyiv National University named Taras Shevchenko
The influences of aging peculiarities in elite athletes on the
psychophysiological states on the stage of the maximum capacity
were studied. Three groups of athletes with different age
were studied. The first group was composed of the athletes aged
18-20, the second one included athletes aged 21-25, the third
group included athletes aged 26-34, and were the members of
the team of Ukraine in Greco-Roman wrestling. We revealed
that elite athletes of older age group were significantly different
from the younger by the presence of a large fatigue with the
decline of autonomy when forming strategies of sports activities
and more perfect the mechanism of autonomic reactions.
The aging deterioration of perception of visual information
in elite athletes of older age group manifested in a significant decrease of productivity, efficiency and speed for comparison
with the groups of younger athletes. Also, in elite athletes older
age group there is a significantly higher level of tension of
autonomic regulation of heart rhythm compared with young
athletes and the presence of more optimal activation of the
sympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system.
psychophysiological states; visual perception; information processing; age peculiarities.
- Shiyan V. Methods for improvement of wrestlers' motor skill stability. Int J Wrest Sci. 2013; 3 (1): 58-70.
- Robson-Ansley PJ, Gleeson M, Ansley L. Fatigue management in the preparation of Olympic athletes. J Sport Sci. 2013; 27: 1409-20.
- Korobeynikov G, Korobeynikova L, Jagello W, Mazmanian K. Psychophysiological states and motivation in elite judokas. Arch Bud Sci Mart Arts. 2010; 6: 129-36.
- Khudolii OM, Iermakov SS, Ananchenko KV. Factorial model of motor fitness of junior forms' boys. J Physi Educat Sport. 2015; 15(3): 585 – 91.
- Kozina Z, Sobko I, Bazulyuk T, Ryepko O, Lachno O, Ilnitskaya A. The applying of the concept of individualization in sport. J Physi Educat Sport. 2015; 15 (2): 172-7.
- Rodionov AV. Principle of psychophysiological conjugation in the preparation of elite combat athletes. Sci Olymp Sport. 2003; 1: 143-6. [Russian].
- Starosta W. Kinesthetic sense and awareness in wrestling: the Structure, conditions and development of an «opponent's feeling». Int J Wrest Sci. 2013; 3(2): 29-50.
- Gierczuk D, Buljak Z, Rowinski J, Dmirtiev A. Selected coordination motor abilities in elite wrestlers and taekwondo competitors. Pol J Sport Tourism. 2013; 19 (4): 230-4.
- Il'in EP. Psychophysiological states of human. SanktPetersburg: Piter. 2005. [Russian].
- Eston R, Faulkner J, Gibson AC, Noakes T, Parfitt G. The effect of antecedent fatiguing activity on the relationship between perceived exertion and physiological activity during a constant load exercise task. Psychophysiol. 2007; 44 (5): 779–86.
- Ament W, Verkerke JG. Exercise and Fatigue. Sport Med. 2009; 39(5): 389-422.
- Pavlenko UO. Scie methodol sup sports pract devel countr. Act Probl Phys Cult Sport. 2011; № 20 (1): 12-8. [Ukrainian].
- Pavlenko U, Kozlova N. Scientific and methodological provision of preparation athletes in Olympic sport. Sci Olym Sport. 2013; № 2: 73-9. [Ukrainian].
- Pavlenko UO. Prospects of Ukraine national team at the Games of the XXIX Olympiad in Beijing. Act Probl Phys Cult Sport. 2007; 12: 4-32. [Ukrainian].
- Mischenko VS, Lisenko EN, Vinogradov VE. The reactive properties of the cardiorespiratory system as a reflection of adaptation to strenuous muscle activity. Kiev: Naukoviy svit. 2007. [Ukrainian].
- Dudnik O. Studied of psychophysiological states in athletes with different level of adaptation to intensive muscular activity. Visn Cherkas Univ Biol Sci. 2008; 128: 31-8. [Ukrainian].
- Schnike RJ, RC Battochio, TV Dube. Adaptation process affecting performance in elite sport. J Clin Sport Psychol. 2012; 6: 180-195.
- Grin OR. Psychological support and accompaniment of preparation in elite athletes. Kiev: Olymp literature. 2015. [Ukrainian].
- Horn TS, Spreemann J. Sport psychology sources of stress in junior elite wrestlers. J Sport Exerc Psychol. 2010; 5(2):159-71.
- Tunnemann H. Evolution and adjustments for the new rules in wrestling. Psychophysiological. Int J Wrest Sci. 2013; 3 (2): 94-105.
- Sobchic LN. Introduction to the psychology of personality. Moskow. 1997. [Russian].
- Sugoniaev KV, Chuplin AU, Medvedev EV. Hardwaresoftware complex psychodiagnostic Multipsihometr. Guidelines. Moscow: «Scientific production center DIP». 2008; 1. [Russian].
- Sterenberg R. Intelligence as Developing Expertise. Contemp Educ Psychol. 2013;24: 359-75.
- Korobeynikov GV. The characteristics of autonomic regulation in persons with different levels of mental work capacity. Fiziol Zh. 2000; 46(1): 82-8. [Ukrainian].
- Korobeynikov G, Korobeinikova L, Shatskih V. Age, psycho-emotional states and stress resistance in elite wrestlers. Int J Wrest Sci. 2013; 3 (1): 58-70.