THE INFLUENCE OF THE NORMOBARIC HYPOXIA FOR THE BREATHIHG INDEXES OF THE CHILDREN LIVED IN RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATED TERRITORIES
V.A. Berezovskyi1, L.M. Lisukha1, Ye.I, Stepanova 2, I.Ye. Kolpacov2
- O.O.Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, Kyiv, National
Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- State Institution «National Research Center for Radiation
Medicine NAMS of Ukraine, Kyiv
There was conducted a research of the influence the sanogenic
level of intermittent normobaric hypoxia (INH) for children
lived in radioactively contaminated territories. The research
involved 106 children in the age from 6 to 17 with symptoms
of bronchospasm: 55 persons of the main group and 51 persons
of the screening group. It was confirmed that after the course
of sessions INH (12 % oxygen in nitrogen) the respiratory
system has changed. It is known statistically that in the main
group the indexes of ventilation lung capacity have increased
: vital capacity of the lungs, bronchial obstruction proximal
bronchi of large and medium diameter, and distal bronchi
small diameter. The bronchospasm has removed completely or
partially. It was confirmed significantly that the breath-holding
time becomes longer (test Stange) and heart rat reduced in
comparison with the screening group.
intermittent normobaric hypoxi;, bronchospasm; radioactively contaminated territories.
- Borukaeva IH. Efficiency of interval hypoxic training at bronchial asthma with children and adolescents. Pediatrics. 2007; 86 (4): 29 – 35. [Russian].
- Powell FL, Garcia N. Physiological effects of intermittent normobaric hypoxia. High Alt Med. Biol. 2000; 1(2): 125 – 36.
- Karaterzi GI. The effect of intermittent normobaric hypoxia on some indicators of functions of the respiratory system. Buletinul ASM. Stiintele vietii. 2011; 3 (315) : 62- 7. [Russian].
- Rostova AV, Nezabudkin SN, Korostovtsev DS. The role of complex therapy in gaining bronchial asthma control in children. Allergology. 2006; 3: 41- 4. [Russian].
- Streilkov RB, Chizhov AY. Intermittent normobaric hypoxia: prevention, treatment, rehabilitation. 2 nd ed. Yekaterinburg : «Ural worker»; 2001.[Russian].
- Streilkov RB. Prospects for application of the method intermittent normobaric hypoxia in medical practice. Resorts gazette. 2006; 5(38) : 50 – 1. [Russian].
- Berezovskiy VA, Levashov MI. Natural and instrumental orotherapy and rehabilitation patients with pulmonary diseases. Ukr pulmonol J. 2005; 3: 15 – 7. [Ukrainian].
- Borukaeva IH. Combined treatment with intermittent hypoxic training and enhteral oxygen therapy in the rehabilitation of patients with bronchial asthma. Bulletin of regenerative medicine. 2010; 4: 65 – 8. [Russian].
- Shagumov KY. Pathophysiological rationale for use of interval hypoxic training in the rehabilitation of children with asthma [dissertation]. Vladikavkaz; Kuban State Medical University; 2011. [Russian].
- Borukaeva IH. Interval hypoxic training in the rehabilitation of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease at a sanatorium stage. Questions balneology, physiotherapy and therapeutic physical culture. 2007; 5 : 21 – 4. 23. [Russian].
- Rodrigues-Roisin R, Anzueto A, Bour-beau J et.al. Global initiative for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease revised 2011.GOLD Executive Committee; GOLD Science Committee; 2011. 90 p.
- Nahorna NV, Dubov GV. Ecology and pathology of the respiratory system with children: medical and social aspects. Child's health. 2009; 4(19):18 – 22. [Ukrainian].
- Katylov AV, Dmitriev DV. Diagnosis and therapeutic tactics at bronchoobstructive syndrome with children. Children's doctor. 2011; 1(18): 11 – 21. [Ukrainian].
- Katylov AV, Dmitriev DV. Bronchitis with children. Chil dren's doctor. 2012; 3 – 4(16-17):18 – 25. [Ukrainian].
- Saveliev BP, Shiryaeva IS. Functional parameters of the respiratory system in children and adolescents. Moscow: Medicine; 2001. [Russian].
- Antypkin YG. Status and prospects of development of pediatric pulmology in Ukreine. Health of Ukr. 2014; 4(31): 11[Ukrainian].
- Medical and demographic consequences of the Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine. Chornobylinterinform. Kiev; 2004. p. 58 – 75. [Ukrainian].
- Berezovskiy VA, Horban YM, Levashov MI, Sutkovsky AD. Technology body resistance increase using hypoxytherapy. Kyiv; 2000. 23 p. [Ukrainian].
- Ayvazian SA Mkhitaryan VS Applied Statistics and Econometrics basics. Moscow; 1998 .[Russian].
- Leonov VP, Izhevsk PV. Applied Statistics in Medicine. Inter J of Med Pract. 1998; 4: 7 – 15. [Russian].
- Starodub AG, Barylyak LG, Korolyshyn TA, Popovych IL. Application of interval normobaric hypoxic training amelioration influence balneotherapeutic complex spa Truskavets on resistance to hypoxia and immune system. Med hydrol and rehabil. 2012; 10(3) : 4 – 12. [Ukrainian].
- Barylyak LG, Fyl VM, Roman IYu, Tkachuk SP, Bilinska GI. Resistance to hypoxia and state neyroendokrynno-immune complexes and metabolism in children who arrive in Truskavec with thorns, contaminated with radionuclides. Med hydrol and rehabil. 2010 ; 8(4) : r. 10 – 20. [Ukrainian].
- Kienya AI Bandazheuski YI. Healthy persons: basic indicators. Minsk: IP "Ekoperspektiva"; 1997.
- Kolchinskaya AZ. Oxygen regimes of the child and adolescent oganism Kiev: Naukova Dumka ; 1973.1 [Ukrainian].
- Bogatyrchuk LM, Krivoruchko SG. Normobaric hypoxytherapy in combating the effects of the Chernobyl disaster. Med rehabilit, balneol, physiotherapy. 1988; 4 : 25 – 29.[Ukrainian].
- Sukhina EM, Cyganova TN, Safonicheva OG. Cyganova TN Safonicheva Effectiveness of the method of interval hypoxic training under the resort. Herald of new med technolog. 2011; 18 (3) : 236 – 8.[Russian].
- Kolpakov IY. State of functional system with children who have undergone exposure due to the Chernobyl AP [dissertation]. Kyiv: Bogomolets Institute of physiology, NAS of Ukraine; 2003. [Ukrainian].
- Stepanova YI, Vdovenko VY, Kondrashova VG, Kolpakov IY. Chernobyl disaster and health of children. New millennium med. 2010; 4 : 18 – 22. [Ukrainian].
- Stepanova YI, Kolpakov IY, Vdovenko VY. Functional condition of the respiratory system in children who tests radiation exposure from the Chernobyl disaster. Kyiv: 2003.[Ukrainian].
- Korneev MM, Plekhova OI, Borisko GO. Health descendants liquidators of the accident at the Chernobyl AP. Kharkiv; 2011. [Ukrainian].
- Shestopalov V, Naboka M, Likhosherstov O, Chaban O, Svendsen Y. Radiation impact and children health. NAS of Ukr Herald. 2011; 4 : 12 – 23. [Ukrainian].