INFLUENCE OF THE NORMOBARIC HYPOXIA ON VISUAL-MOTOR CHILDREN’S RESPONSE LIVED IN RADIOACTIVELY CONTAMINATED TERRITORIES
L.M. Lisukha, V.A. Berezovskiy
O.O.Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
We investigated the influence of intermittent normobaric
hypoxia of sanogenic varying levels on the latent period of a
complex visual-motor reaction in terms of choice in children
- residents of radioactive contaminated territories. Indicators
of anxiety were assessed with Spielberg - Hanin test. The
study involved 48 children aged 6 to 17 years. The children
were divided into two groups: the first one included the group
from 6 to 11 years, and the second group from 12 to 17 years.
It is shown that the intermittent normobaric hypoxia course
sessions (12 % O2
in nitrogen) reduced the latent period of
complex visual-motor response of one of three colors (RC1-3)
choice – 23 % and complex visual-motor response of two of
the three colors (RC2-3
) choice – 27 %. It was revealed that the
latent period RC1-3
lasts longer than the latent period RC2-3
The boys in both cases tend to have more rapid response than
girl. It was found that after the sessions of varying normobaric
hypoxia personal anxiety in both groups of children decreased
by 20 and 23% respectively.
intermittent normobaric hypoxia; complex visualmotor response; central nervous system; children from radioactive contaminated territories.
- Strelkov RB. Normobaryc hypoksia. Moscow, 1988. [Russian].
- Streilkov RB, Chizhov AY. Intermittent normobaric hypoxia: prevention, treatment, rehabilitation. 2 nd ed. Yekaterinburg : «Ural worker»; 2001. [Russian].
- Sirotinin N. Comparative physiology of acclimatization to the mountain- climate. Kiev, 1963. p. 3–13. [Ukrainian].
- Berezovskiy VA, Horban YM, Levashov MI, Sutkovsky AD. Technology body resistance increase using hypoxytherapy. Kyiv; 2000. [Ukrainian].
- Milov VN, Shlyakhtin GS. The measurement time of the human sensomotoric reactions. Nizhny Novgorod, 2001. [Russian].
- Volobuev MI. Oroterapiya - a new method of mental performance improvement Problems of military health care and the ways of its reforming. Kiev: Ukrain. military medical. acad; 1996. p. 212–15. [Ukrainian].
- Volobuev MI. Investigation of the influence of breathing sessions artificial mountain air breathing session on sensomotoric cadet's reactivity. Problems of military health care and its reform path. Kiev: Ukrain military medical acad; 1997. p. 548–50. [Ukrainian].
- Medical and demographic consequences of the Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine. Chornobylinterinform. Kiev; 2004. p. 58–75. [Ukrainian].
- Makarenko NV. Psycho-physiological functions a man operator's is labour. Kiev: Naukova Dumka;1991. [Ukrainian].
- Makarenko NV. Principles of professional selection of military specialists and methods of studying individual physiological differences among people. Kyiv; 2006. [Ukrainian].
- Makarenko NV, Kol'chenko NV, Maydikov YL. Definition of functional mobility of the human nervous system on PNN – 3 devise. J Phys higher nervous activity IP Pavlova. 1984; XXIV (5) : 972 – 4. [Russian].
- Eliseev OP Workshop on personality psychology. St. Petersburg; 2004. [Russian].
- Sednev VV. Children's questionnaire nevroses. Donetsk, 1997. [Ukrainian].
- Makarenko NV, Lyzogub VS, Bezkopylnyy OP.Guidance for the workshop on differential psychophysiology and physiology of higher nervous activity of a man. Kyiv – Cherkassy; 2014. [Ukrainian].
- Kolesnikov AO, Kuvshinov DY, Barabash NA, Kagan ES. Complex assessment of neurodynamics parameters at young people. Med Scien. 2013; 2 : 42 – 9. [Russian].
- Andronova LB, David Davoudi Seid, Panyukov MV. Functionul features status of students with neurocirculatory dystonia of hypotonic type according to Luscher test results and visual-motoric reaction. Sportyvnaya medicine: Scien and Pract. 2013; 1 (10) : 26 – 7. [Russian].
- Korkushko OV, Osmak ED. Age-related characteristics of cerebral circulation and mental performance in hypoxia at aged healthy people with different types of aging - physiological and accelerated (premature). Circ and hemos. 2013; 2 : 7 – 26. [Ukrainian].
- Berezovskiy VA. Natural and instrumental oroterapia. Zaslavsky AY, editor. Donetsk; 2012. [Ukrainian].
- Zaitsev AV, Lupandin VI, Surina OE. Age dynamics of the reaction time to visual stimulus. Hum Physiol. 1999; 25(6) : 34 – 8. [Russian].
- Badaljan LO. Pediatric neurology. Moscow : Medicine; 1984. 576 p. [Russian].
- Kerr B, Blanchard C, Miller K. Children's use of sequence in partially predictable reaction- time sequences. J Exp Child Psychol. 1980 ; 29 (3) ; 529 – 8.
- Kyenya AI, Kirichenko OV. Sensomotoric reactivity of children living in radioactive adverse zone. Hum Physiol. 2001; 27(2) : 98 – 103. [Russian]
- Oman A. Mechanisms of speed-accurasy tradeoff: evidence from covert motor processes. Biological Psychology. 2000; 51 (2 –3) : 173 – 99.
- Dennis L., Murphy, Lerner A., Rudnik G., Lesch K. Serotonin transporter: Gene, genetic disorders, and pharmacogenetics. Molec and Clin Psychobiol. 2004; 4(2) : 109 – 22.
- Polikanova IS, Sysoeva OV, Tonevitsky AG. Association between serotonin transporter (5HTT) and mental fatigue development. Psikholog Issledov. 2012; 5(24) : 7 – 11. [Russian].
- Polikanova IS, Sysoeva OV, Tonevitsky AG Association between 5HTT polymorphism and cognitive fatigue development. Intern J of Psychophysiol. (Special Issue). 2012; 85 : 411. [Russian].
- Nekhoroshkova AN. Features of visual-motor reactions of children from 10 to 11 years with a high level ofanxiety. Herald of new med Technolog. 2011; XVIII (3) : 14 – 6. [Russian].
- Nekhoroshkova AN, Gribanov AV. Features of visualmotoric reactions of children from 8 to 11 years with a high level anxiety. Hum ecol. 2011; 5 : 43 – 8. [Russian].
- Demakova OA, Sherstyanykh VA. Dependence of the simple visual-motor response on the latent period of stimulus presentation and the level of functional stress. Biology - the science of the twenty-first century: 8-th Puschynskaya school- conference of young scientists. Pushchino; 2004. [Russian].
- Krivoschekov SG, Kovtun LT, Nekipelova NV. Cardiorespiratory system response of healthy people acute hypoxia dependending on psychophysiological features. Bul. SO RAMS. 2010; 30 (4) :14 – 18. [Russian].
- Rozhentsev VV, Polevschikov MM, Matveyev RY. Determination of the optimal duration of paired light pulses for estimation of nervous system excitation. Fundamental research. 2010 ; 117 – 122. [Russian].
- Nazar OV. Effect of normobaric hypoxic treining on quality of life children with cerebral palsy. Mod. pediatr. 2011; 5 (39) : 100 – 102. [Russian].
- Yatsenko KV, Berezovsky VA. Use of intermittent normobaric hypoxia in combination therapy of infantile cerebral paralysis. Intern. Neurol. J. 2012 ; 1(47) : 51 – 6. [Ukrainian].