Experimental correction of metabolic changes in mouth at long-term hypoacidity by multiprobiotic "Symbiter acidophilic"
Manko AM1, Neporada KS1, Sukhomlyn AA1, Ghasemzadeh J1, Beregova TV2, Yankovskiy DS3
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
- Taras Shevchenko National Universityof Kyiv, Ukraine
- Scientific Production Company «O.D. Prolisok», Kyiv, Ukraine
It is known, that long decrease in gastric secretion leads to the development of hypergastrinemia, dysbiosis
and to pathological changes in digestive organs. Very important there is a search of ways to correction of
these undesirable consequences. Long-term usage of omeprazole leads to metabolic disorders in periodontium
tissues and salivary glands, such as development of NO-ergic system disbalance and activation of freeradical
oxidation, that are positively corrected by multiprobiotic of new generation “Symbiter acidophilic”.
periodontium, salivary glands, omeprazole, hypoacidity, hypergastrinemia, dysbiosis, “Symbiter acidophilic ”
- Yankovskiy DS. Microbal ecology of human. Modern abilities of its keeping and restoration. Kyiv: Expert LTD; 2005 [Ukrainian].
- Berejnoy VV, Kramarev SA. Microecological violation in children and modern abilities of increase their correction effectivity. Woman Health. 2002; 4: 79-92.
- Mercenier A. Probiotics as biotherapeutic agent: present knowledge and future prospects. Curr. Pharm. Des 2003; 9:175-91.
- Kaur IP, Chopra K, Saini A. Probiotics: potential pharmaceutical application. Eur. J. Pharmaceutical Sci. 2002; 1:1-9.
- Manko AM, Sukhomlyn AA. Correction by multiprobiotic «Symbiter acidophilic» of oxidative stress in oral cavity organs during long-term application of proton pump inhibitors. Actual problems of modern medicine: Visnyk UMSA. 2011; 2 (34):59-61 [Ukrainian].
- Yankovskiy DS, Berejnoy VV, Dyment GS. Biological peculiarities of propiono-acidic bacteria that are used in the content of multiprobiotics "Symbiter" group. Modern pediathria. 2004; 4:161-7 [Ukrainian].
- Hevel IM. Purification of the inducible murene macrophage nitric oxide synthase. J. Biol. Chem. 1991; 34: 22789-91.
- Dubinina EE, Burmistrov SO. Oxidative modification of human blood serum proteins. The method of its determination. Questions of medical chemistry. 1995; 1: 24-6.
- Gabrielyan NI, Lypatova VI.The experience of MMM usage in blood for diagnostics of nephrological diseases in children. Laboratory Business. 1983; 3: 131-140.
- Thompson JC, Marx M. Gastrointestinal hormones. Curr. Probl. Surg., 1984; 6: 1–80.
- Garthwaite J. Nitric oxide from L-arginine: a bioregulatory system. Amsterdam: Excerpta medica; 1990.
- Reutov VP, Sorokina EG, Okhotin VE, Kosycin NS. Cyclic transformations of nitrogen oxide in the body of mammals. M.: Science; 1998 [Russain].
- Povoroznyuk VV, Mazur IP. Bone system and periodontal diseases. Kyiv: Express; 2004 [Ukrainian].
- Putilina PE. Free-radical oxidation. SPb; 2008. 15. Velychkovskiy BT. Free-radical oxidation as a link of urgent and long-term organism adaptation to the environmental factors. RAMS. 2001; 6: 45-52. [Ukrainian].
- Velychkovskiy BT. Free-radical oxidation as a link of urgent and long-term organism adaptation to the environmental factors. RAMS. 2001; 6: 45-52. [Ukrainian].
- Armstrong D. Oxidative stress biomarkers and antioxidant protocols. New Jersey: Humana Press Inc; 2002.
- Gromashevskaya LL. "Middle molecules" as one of the metabolic intoxication index in the body. Laboratory diagnostics. 1997; 1: 11-16.
- Tarasenko LM, Neporada KS. Biochemistry of oral cavity organs. Poltava; 2008 [Ukrainian].
- Usenko LV, Malceva LA. Endotoxicosis: modern view of the problem. Art of treatment. 2000; 1: 13-15 [Ukrainian].
- Tarasenko LM, Sukhanova GA, Mischenko VP, Neporada KS. Salivary glands (biochemistry, physiology, clinical aspects). Tomsk: NTL; 2002 [Ukrainian].
- Denisov AB, Leontjev VK, Petrovich UA. Typical form of salivary glands pathology. M.: RUSSO; 1996.