Evaluating the effectiveness of the antioxidant properties of lipophilic plant products in liposome model test systems in vitro
Bykov IM1, Esaulenko EE1, Sepiashvili RI2, Khil'chuk MA1
- The Cuban. State. Med. Univercity, Krasnodar, Russia;
- Institute of Immunophysiology, Moscow, Russia
The article presents the results on the study of the possibility of effective use of lipo-
Somatic model test systems based on phosphatidylcholine liposomes for the search and evaluation
Antioxidant properties of products of plant origin,
Mentally, and are part of the drugs. In the experimental groups,
Where linseed oil, black and walnut oils, phosphoglue were used, was discovered
High antioxidant effect, which allows us to conclude that it is necessary to determine
further strategy of using antioxidants in the clinic.
Phosphatidylcholine liposomes, antioxidant activity, peroxide Oxidation of lipids, prooxidant properties.
- Aksenova TA, Parkhomenko UV, Gorbunov VV. Peroxidation of lipids in hypertension combined with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Clinical lab. diagnostics.2008;(8):17-19.
- Alekseeva AS, Beloborodova EI, Raczkowski MI, Naumova EL, Lambrov EG, Philippova LP. Indicators of serotonin metabolism in patients with chronic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis. Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine. 2008;146(11):512-514.
- Amosov BB, Lapin AA, Markov MV, Zelenkov VN. The antioxidant capacity of aqueous and alcoholic extracts of filipendula kamchatsky (Filipendula kamtschatica maxim.). Questions of biol. medicine and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2009;(1):25-26.
- Belonogova VD, Korepanova NS, Oleshko GI, Nazarenko PV, Mukhamedzhanova DM. Some aspects of the study of biologically active substances and pharmacological properties of the medicinal plants. Questions of biol. medicine and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2003;(4):16-20.
- Boychuk SV, Shaimardanov RS, Minnebaev MM, Valeeva IC, Mustafin IG, Sharafislamov IF et al. Necrosis and apoptosis of hepatocytes and evaluation of some biochemical parameters of blood in patients with obstructive jaundice tumor etiology. Russian journal of gastroenterology, hepatology and coloproctology. 2007;17(6):32-36.
- Gerasimov AN. Medical statistics: study guide. Moskow: Medical inform. agency; 2007.
- Goykova LA, Zoryan EV, Anisimova EN, Gurevich KG. Pharmacological methods of correction of stress. Questions of biol. medicine and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2004;(3):3-5.
- Janashiya MM. Antioxidants in physiological and pathological processes of organism. St. Petersburg: Publ N-L; 2001.
- Kamyshnikov VS. Handbook of clinical and biochemical studies and laboratory diagnosis. Moskow: MEDpress Inform; 2009.
- Lukashina TV, Mineeva MF, Dubinskaya VA, Strelkova LB, Kolhir VK, Sokolskaya TA. Using specific enzymatic test systems in vitro for development of multicomponent drug Stabinorm. Questions of biol. medicine and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2007;(4):25-30.
- Makarov VG, Makarova NM, Selezneva AI. Study of the mechanism of antioxidant action of vitamins and flavonoids. Problems of nutrition. 2005;74 (1):10-13.
- Maltseva EL, Gurevich KG, Palmina NP. Possible mechanism of bimodal action of ?-tocopherol to proteinkinase activity in vitro. Questions of biol. medicine and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2003;(4):44-48.
- Mashkovskii MD. Medicines. Moskow: Novaya volna; 2001.
- Menshchikova EB. Oxidative stress: the pathological conditions and diseases. Novosibirsk: ARTA; 2008.
- Zaichik AS, Churilov LP. Patochemistry (endocrine and metabolic disorders). St. Petersburg: ELBI-SPb; 2007.
- Zaitsev VG, Zakrevskii VI. Modeling of lipid peroxidation in vitro. Application of dinitrophenylhydrazine to assess the intensity of peroxidation of phosphatidyl choline liposomes. Vestnik of Volgograd Medical Academy.2000;56(6):130-133.