Immunobiological blood parameters in rabbits after addition to the diet suspensions of chlorella, sodium sulfate, citrate and chromium chloride
Lesyk IaV, Fedoruk RS, Dolaĭchuk OP
Institute of animal biology NAS of Ukraine, Lviv, Ukraine
We studied the content of glycoproteins and their individual carbohydrate components, the phagocyte activity of neutrophils, phagocyte index, phagocyte number lizotsym and bactericidal activity of the serum concentration of circulating immune complexes and middle mass molecules in the blood of rabbits following administration into the diet chlorella suspension, sodium sulfate, chromium citrate and chromium chloride. The studies were conducted on rabbits weighing 3.7-3.9 kg with altered diet from the first day of life to 118 days old. Rabbits were divided into five groups: the control one and four experimental groups. We found that in the blood of rabbits of experimental groups recieved sodium sulphate, chromium chloride and chromium citrate, the content of glycoprotein's and their carbohydrate components was significantly higher during the 118 days of the study compared with the control group. Feeding rabbits with mineral supplements likely reflected the differences compared with the control parameters of nonspecific resistance in the blood for the study period, which was more pronounced in the first two months of life.
rabbits, chromium, sulfur, immunological parametersof blood.
- Bashchenko M.I., Gonchar O.F., Shevchenko Ie.A. Krolivnitstvo. Cherkasi: Cherkas. int APV, 2011. 302 p.
- Vlizlo V.V., Fedoruk R.S., Ratich I.B. Laboratorni metodidoslidzhen' u biologii, tvarinnitstvi ta veterinarnii meditsini. SPOLOM, 2012. 764 p.
- Vashchenko V.I., Vashchenko T.N. Tseruloplazmin ot me tabolita do lekarstvennogo sredstva . Psihofarmakologiya, biologiya, narkologiya. 2006. 6, N 3. P.12541269.
- Zorin N.A., Zorina V.N., Zorina R.M. Rol' al'fa 2makroglobulina pri onkologicheskih zabolevaniyah . Vopr. onkologii. 2004. 50, N 5. P. 515519.
- Fournier T. Medjoubi N., Porquet D. Alpha1acid glycoprotein . Biochem. Biophys. Acta, 2000. 1482, 12. P. 157-171.
- Huntoon K., Wang Y., Epplito Ch. The acute phase protein haptoglobin regulates host immunity . J. Leukocyte Biol. 2008. 84, N 1. P. 170-181.
- Lowe J. B. Glycosylation, immunity and autoimmunity . Cell. 2001. 104, N 6. P. 809-812.
- Thompson G.M., Cantwell J., Cornell C., Turner G.A. Abnormally fucosylated haptoglobins a cancer marker from tumor burden but not gross liver metastasis . Brit. J. Cancer, 1991. 64, N 2. P. 386-390.
- Vincent J.B. The Nutritional Biochemistry of Chromium (III). Dep. of Chem. the Univ. of Alabama Tuscaloosa,USA, 2007. P. 71-85.